Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I am 5w5d pregnant and My boyfriends parents don't believe the baby is his! I left him for another guy for a week and then we got back together . The other guy and I didn't have sex so it offends me that his parents would tell him that to tell me!!!
Have you ever been in this situation?if so how did you handle it? Where did you get the test done? And how as it done? Ugh I'm so mad!!and hurt!!
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Replies (21-30):
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

You shouldn't be mad or hurt or offended.  You need to understand the point of view of the parents.  This kid (and I know you're kids based on your pic and this post) is going to get stuck paying child support for many years.  He's going to hopefully become very attached to this child (they will too.)  You are only five weeks pregnant and for one of those weeks, you were with another guy.  They have NO way of knowing if you slept with that guy or not.  You DID sleep with their son, so how can they know?  A DNA test is only to be expected.  If you can't afford one, ask them to pay for it.  I'm sure they will be happy to oblige (I would be!)  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:12 PM
What a b*tch you are.

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you expect? Grow up and get married and settled before you pop a kid out and you wouldn't have to worry about this shit.

JNLmomme09
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:12 PM
You can order a test online and do it once the baby is born
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Why is it any of the parents business at this point? What a bunch of asses
0Kit0
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Wjy offended? Mommy's babys daddy's maybe. Fact of life. When the baby is born do the test.
snowiscold
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:20 PM

My sister is a nurse.  She got pregnant and her fiance demanded a DNA test because they had only been together for a couple of months.  She was able to get a DNA test WHILE pregnant.  (I had never heard of that before.)  He made her get another one after the baby was born.  Yes, it is his.  I really hope she leaves his controlling ass.

snowiscold
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Oh, and also, just take the test.  If you are sure it's his, then no worries.  Make THEM pay for it though.  Ugh.

MommeeTo4
by &1more on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:22 PM
You can buy them at Walgreen's lol

Quoting momoftwo0406:

order a test from RUMYKID.com its like $100 they send you the kit and you take it and send it in. Of course you have to wait for the baby to get her. It takes about 2 weeks to get the test back.

Good luck

Edit: I have to find the website that one above is not it lol its some crazy web site lol

https://www.homedna.com/ this is one $78

NataliaLinny
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:23 PM
I did not sleep with the other guy nor am I a whore. If you feel the need to call me a whore then that is fine BC your negativity does not serve here. I have been with my bf for over a year or so and we had sex the week of my ovulation and then broke up and found out I was pregnant so obviously it would be his. Do not judge me BC I do not appreciate being judged even though we all have been judged in our lives
0Kit0
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Well its kind of true. I mean appx. 6 weeks ago she she didn't want to be with the man and a week later she makes a lifetime commitment to him that isn't between JUST them anymore, they made another human being. Who wouldn't want to be sure?

I think his parents should back off because if he isn't bright enough to check for himself then the parents screwed up ages ago. This is annoying for OP I'm sure but when she does it they will all have to shut up and start trusting her if it is his child. She can pass on it and deal with their doubt forever or maybe not and he disappears. Chances are she's going to demand he support thebchild he helped make and will require a test anyway. . .

Quoting Anonymous:

What a b*tch you are.

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you expect? Grow up and get married and settled before you pop a kid out and you wouldn't have to worry about this shit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)