Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am 5w5d pregnant and My boyfriends parents don't believe the baby is his! I left him for another guy for a week and then we got back together . The other guy and I didn't have sex so it offends me that his parents would tell him that to tell me!!!
Have you ever been in this situation?if so how did you handle it? Where did you get the test done? And how as it done? Ugh I'm so mad!!and hurt!!
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Replies (31-40):
Sammybby09
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Here's a bump. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Walgreens has a DNA test
chane_L
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

nope i got married 1st 

0Kit0
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Is he worth marrying?

Quoting NataliaLinny:

I did not sleep with the other guy nor am I a whore. If you feel the need to call me a whore then that is fine BC your negativity does not serve here. I have been with my bf for over a year or so and we had sex the week of my ovulation and then broke up and found out I was pregnant so obviously it would be his. Do not judge me BC I do not appreciate being judged even though we all have been judged in our lives
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:24 PM
2 moms liked this

They have every right to question the paternity of their would be grandchild.  You were involved with someone else for a brief period of time (didn't sleep with him?  BWAHAHA sure).

You have no right to be mad.  They just want to make sure their son isn't being saddled with a child that is not his.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM
If what you say is true, just take the test.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM

the state paied for my kids dna test because they made me go after him for CS and he wasnt on the birth certificate becasue they are on medicaid is why they did that 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this
She's with a guy, leaves him for another guy for "a week" - supposedly doesn't sleep with him, and goes running back to the original.

I'm sorry, should I have instead referred to her as a fine, upstanding, respectable young lady?

Quoting livelaughlov26:

How is she a whore? It is disgusting that we as women call each other that. She didn't sleep with the other guy.

Quoting Anonymous:

That young man is about to be on the hook for the rest of his damn life - of COURSE they want a test!

YOU are offended?! You left him for a week (a week? Really?!) for another man. Shouldn't HE be offended that you come trouncing back ready for him to be baby's daddy?!

It's a cheek swab - it's easy - it's inexpensive.

Oh - and don't be a whore.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM
This. I don't blame him or his parents for being skeptical.

Quoting IamMex11:

what would you expect them to say? you left their son for another guy. how are they suppose to know whether or not you had sex, you can be mad, but only at yourself.

JLS2388
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM

No but I wouldn't justify it with a response. If he can't believe you that you didn't sleep with the other guy then you don't need to be with him. Let him arrange for a DNA test if he feels it is needed AFTER the baby is born. Please don't do an amino DNA test, it is foolish to risk your child's life for something like this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured