Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I am 5w5d pregnant and My boyfriends parents don't believe the baby is his! I left him for another guy for a week and then we got back together . The other guy and I didn't have sex so it offends me that his parents would tell him that to tell me!!!
Have you ever been in this situation?if so how did you handle it? Where did you get the test done? And how as it done? Ugh I'm so mad!!and hurt!!
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:27 PM
It's probably the other guys kid
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:28 PM

It's not their business, if their son belives her, that should be it. They weren't there, they aren't in the relationship so the need to STFU

Quoting 3xangel:

This. I don't blame him or his parents for being skeptical.

Quoting IamMex11:

what would you expect them to say? you left their son for another guy. how are they suppose to know whether or not you had sex, you can be mad, but only at yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Why the hell would you be mad? You did in fact leave with another man. You could have slept with him. There is a good number of men raising kids that aren't theirs. If he was my son I sure as hell would push for a DNA test too, as I'm sure you would.

IDK where to get a dna done. I know they have the send away ones at the drug stores. Google dna test and your city.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:32 PM
2 moms liked this
The OP & her boyfriend made it their business when they told his parents about the situation.

Keep your business to yourself and you won't have to worry about other people putting their 2 cents in. Also, the dude obviously has doubts since HE brought it up to the OP.

Again, keep your shit to yourself and you won't have to worry about others being in your business or needing them to STFU about anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not their business, if their son belives her, that should be it. They weren't there, they aren't in the relationship so the need to STFU

Quoting 3xangel:

Quoting IamMex11:

what would you expect them to say? you left their son for another guy. how are they suppose to know whether or not you had sex, you can be mad, but only at yourself.

BEXi
by BEXi on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Just wait until the baby is born. File for child support and theyll establish paternity no cost to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Unless OP asks for their 2 cents, it's not welcome. They can say what they want to their son (well what he will listen to) but they don't have the right to question the OP.

Quoting 3xangel:

The OP & her boyfriend made it their business when they told his parents about the situation.

Keep your business to yourself and you won't have to worry about other people putting their 2 cents in. Also, the dude obviously has doubts since HE brought it up to the OP.

Again, keep your shit to yourself and you won't have to worry about others being in your business or needing them to STFU about anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3xangel:

Quoting IamMex11:

Val99
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never been in this situation because i was married to my husband when we planned to have a child.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:40 PM
It doesn't matter if it's welcomed or not, fact is the door was opened up for them to have & give an opinion on the situation when OP & the dude put their business out on blast.

Keep your business to yourself if you don't want others to know or have an opinion on it.
It's really that simple.

Quoting Anonymous:

Unless OP asks for their 2 cents, it's not welcome. They can say what they want to their son (well what he will listen to) but they don't have the right to question the OP.

Quoting 3xangel:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3xangel:

Quoting IamMex11:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Is his name Johnny? My exH's patents were like that after I got pregnant with our son.
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:45 PM

WOW really I had no idea. lol Thats freaken crazy I wonder how much they are there?

Quoting MommeeTo4:

You can buy them at Walgreen's lol

Quoting momoftwo0406:

order a test from RUMYKID.com its like $100 they send you the kit and you take it and send it in. Of course you have to wait for the baby to get her. It takes about 2 weeks to get the test back.

Good luck

Edit: I have to find the website that one above is not it lol its some crazy web site lol

https://www.homedna.com/ this is one $78

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)