Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I am 5w5d pregnant and My boyfriends parents don't believe the baby is his! I left him for another guy for a week and then we got back together . The other guy and I didn't have sex so it offends me that his parents would tell him that to tell me!!!
Have you ever been in this situation?if so how did you handle it? Where did you get the test done? And how as it done? Ugh I'm so mad!!and hurt!!
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Replies (61-68):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Just a mouth swab from parents and child. Can be a few hundred dollars. There are local testing centers. Can't do it till baby is born that I know of. Hope this helps!
gen62
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Whats most important is does he think the baby is his? And if he has doubts then you should get a paternity test. Good Luck

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:11 PM
I can definitely understand where they're coming from.

You left him for someone else, not just broke up for a week.

I would have the same concerns for my own son, & the same questions if you were my own child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Ofcourse bitchy moody women with their negative comments. She asked one question and because you are not happy in your own life you choose to attack her... FYI there are pleanty of married women that cheat on their. Husbands and get pregnant with another mans baby so marriage dosent stop a whore... Just like not being married dosent make Op one.
I don't know all the ends and outs but they have a test you can take while pregnant and they use your blood to test... DNA Diagnostics has it... Good luck
0Kit0
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:32 PM
True but how many women keave their husbands fir one week and return informing them that they are withchild? Even if she is telling the truth and nothing happened, you have to admit it sounds suspect.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ofcourse bitchy moody women with their negative comments. She asked one question and because you are not happy in your own life you choose to attack her... FYI there are pleanty of married women that cheat on their. Husbands and get pregnant with another mans baby so marriage dosent stop a whore... Just like not being married dosent make Op one.

I don't know all the ends and outs but they have a test you can take while pregnant and they use your blood to test... DNA Diagnostics has it... Good luck
0Kit0
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Op are you willing to take the test?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Walmart now sells home dna testing kits! 

pce68
by Patti on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I am not sure how they test during pregnancy. We did a DNA test when my dd was about 1, and they just swabbed her mouth. Did it at a lab, they have them everywhere. They apparently sell DNA tests over the counter now too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)