Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Replies (61-63):
Toxic.Stardust
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:03 PM

hugginggiving heartkiss

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

My son has behavioral problems.  You can search my posts for more history..  Sorry it just brings back too many bad memories :(

Quoting Nodramamama55:

may I ask what's wrong?

Most women on here blast their problems, but I didn't know anything about you. Are you ok?

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Bless your heart :(  I hope you feel better!

Naeem is regressing.  He's in play therapy now though and last visit his therapist mentioned he is showing signs of aspergers.  So he goes back on the 1st to be re-evaluated by a new set of doctors.  Hopefully in the end *regardless of his diagnosis* he'll get on the proper medication to help with his impulsiveness, violent outbursts and lack of sleep.  

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

You need to listen to your body! How's Naeem doing?

I'm good. I have some stomach virus. Blah.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Exhausted :/  I over did myself today.  I still NEED to learn my limits.  How are you??

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Right? LOL

How are you feeling?

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Ummm idk who you are but after reading the replies I wish I knew your story!!

Photobucket

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Nobody has brought up inpatient treatment.  I told Naeem the other day if he continues on this path he will end up in a treatment center.  I fear for when he gets older and is like this...  which is why i'm ALWAYS trying to get him whatever help I can find!  Because I do not want it to get to that point.  My parents help out alot.  There are days I cannot get outta bed let alone take care of him.  I feel like part of this is my fault because i'm so sick :(  and yes sadly 3 years of hell..  I want the BEST for Naeem!  But I admit i'm scared of the future...  

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

It doesn't seem that long. But I bet it feels like a lifetime to you.

Have you considered inpatient treatment for him?

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Oh no.  I don't mind answering your questions :) I just rather not get into WHY Naeem is having these issues.  Tomorrow actually makes 3 years....  So this time of the year is not good for me.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up in here.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Maybe you should bring it up. Between his violent tendencies and your physical limitations, having him somewhere safe for both of you, until his meds and diagnosis are set, May be the best answer. He could really hurt you.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Nobody has brought up inpatient treatment.  I told Naeem the other day if he continues on this path he will end up in a treatment center.  I fear for when he gets older and is like this...  which is why i'm ALWAYS trying to get him whatever help I can find!  Because I do not want it to get to that point.  My parents help out alot.  There are days I cannot get outta bed let alone take care of him.  I feel like part of this is my fault because i'm so sick :(  and yes sadly 3 years of hell..  I want the BEST for Naeem!  But I admit i'm scared of the future...  

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

It doesn't seem that long. But I bet it feels like a lifetime to you.

Have you considered inpatient treatment for him?

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Oh no.  I don't mind answering your questions :) I just rather not get into WHY Naeem is having these issues.  Tomorrow actually makes 3 years....  So this time of the year is not good for me.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up in here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN