Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

All ladies for the post I did about Plus size ladies please stand up please forgive my words of anything offensive I did not word things right sorry!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:37 AM
  • 91 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I'm sorry ladies I love all of us any size please forgive me I have been dissed, insulted before, made fun of, and everything else in my lifetime just b/c I'm not thin. I have been called ugly and fat, fat a** and any mean name u can think of by some people who were thinner than me it hurt. I do want to be smaller, I do want to feel pretty, beautiful, sexy, have more self-esteem, more self confidence, I have starved myself when people call me fat and tell me I need to lose weight, I am a person that so does hurt me very much I have been through a lot of crap in my life. I am bigger than my mom and would love to be thin like her and wear cute,hot clothes. I would like to go into a dressing room w/o crying cause something didn't fit right. Usually it is my thunder thighs where something won't go up and I get sad. I do have a ghetto booty some people have made fun of and that hurts. I do wear an XL to be comfy. I don't like telling my weight cause it makes me cry. I am 5'9. All women who do understand please stand up! Here's my pic . Hope I haven't been offensive this time now I have told how I really feel. Hugs Dawna. P.s. I would like to be thin but it is unrealistic and will never be I am big boned and do have a hard time getting smaller no matter what I do. My smallest size was a 12. I can wear some things now in a 14,16,to18 depending on how the s*** is made makes me upset when something nice I really want doesn't fit right or at all. Being honest. I am good hearted. Hugs Dawna
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this
:) don't let anyone bother u momma!!!
You ARE BEAUTIFUl !!!!!

;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:42 AM

I'm disgusted with people after that post but it isn't your fault.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Geeeeeeeez
Amybelle
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:43 AM

so are you going to answer....you're "20something" & have a 21yr old son??

mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:44 AM
2 moms liked this
People who tear others apart are somehow insecure with themselves.
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww that's sweet you apologized. That makes any person beautiful =)

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this
What on earth did I miss?
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:46 AM

That pic you added of you and who ever is really creeping me out..

SincerelyMine
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Who cares what other people think? Seriously. What people think of you is none of your business so don't worry about it.
SincerelyMine
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Wait what?

Quoting Amybelle:

so are you going to answer....you're "20something" & have a 21yr old son??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)