Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how many of ur husbands have done this...

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:09 AM
  • 111 Replies
3 moms liked this

so today i gave my DH a simple task of VACUUMING. simple right? everything was already done... i had dusted, picked the toys up off the floor, i had done laundry so i put all the clothes away, etc, etc. i go to take a shower cus its been a little warm in cali these couple of days and since i was deep cleaning EVERYTHING i was sweatty and hot.... i just needed to shower. well when i come out the shower i notice that DH didnt vacuume all of the carpeted area because aparently the vacuum cord isnt long enough to reach the WHOLE apartment (as if there was ONLY ONE outlet thrughout the ENTIRE APARTMENT!) i swear i wanted to rip his eyes out, or rip him a new one! not to mention its also shark week for me, i gave him this look like "do you wanna die?" lol and all he did was show me his dorky smile...lol poor guy hes gonna have to be walking on egg shells this whole week..... gawd! men, man! lol ok vent over

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama-sita
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I swear men can be like raising kids.  My ex husband would NEVER "lower himself" to do housework, but if I ask, BF will at least try.  Not well, mind you, but he'll try. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Lol! Ugh! Men!! ; )
gabrielsmommy04
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:14 AM

my dh does 90% of the vacuuming in our house. but he doesn't do dishes. or toileets or bathrooms at all. he does do trash though and he helps cook.

canog08
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:16 AM

pssst ... i heard the heck out of that! im lucky hubby does do things around the house, but the house isnt exactly clean unless *I* clean it, kwim? lol....ugh

Quoting mama-sita:

I swear men can be like raising kids.  My ex husband would NEVER "lower himself" to do housework, but if I ask, BF will at least try.  Not well, mind you, but he'll try. 

jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope, he's smart enough to use an exstension cord ;)
QTMom2302
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:18 AM

LOL! Men...

Fortunately DH is somewhat smart when it comes to cleaning. He will actually unplug the cord and plug it into an outlet that's closer to where he's currently vacuuming. 

canog08
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this

lol

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Nope, he's smart enough to use an exstension cord ;)

canog08
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:20 AM
1 mom liked this

lol at least one of our husbands has common sence

Quoting QTMom2302:

LOL! Men...

Fortunately DH is somewhat smart when it comes to cleaning. He will actually unplug the cord and plug it into an outlet that's closer to where he's currently vacuuming. 

mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:24 AM
,*facepalm*
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:29 AM

Nope... that's when you make him do it again! If he isn't going to do it right the 1st time make him do it again so next time he won't F up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN