Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wtf?!?!? *vent*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
My so lied straight to my face, and it was outrageous. I am pregnant with our child and about a month ago I found out that he had told a friend of his that he was excited about the baby but it was " kind of an accident", I asked him about this and he stopped talking to the person that he told. Now I just found out that he told one of his friends from college that it was a " latex manufacturing malfunction" and that he was disappointed about it. WTF??? I asked him if he has ever said anything to anyone about this going an accident or mistake and he insists that he did not. Well you may disagree with this bit I took a screenshot of exactly what was said. When I went back to make sure I wasn't over reacting he had deleted those messages. Good thing I took a screenshot as soon as I saw that. So bot only is he telling people this crap, but he's lying and trying to hide what he said after. I just want to scream until he can't function anymore!!!! Okay, vent over..
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Sorry. I'm mobile.
mommy_Frias
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Wow why would he cover up the fact that you are,having a planned pregnancy ? Sadly it's a Dick move on his part. Acting like unborn baby is a mistake.. No mistake is him knocking someone up all to act like a homeschool boy about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:12 AM
I am one mad momma right now..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Well.... Was it an accident?
salviniata23
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:15 AM

that isn't right! have you truely ask how he feels?! have yall sat and talked? its hard feeling as angry as you and i completely understand. but yall need to talk

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Exactly. He is acting like a child. We talked last night and he asked me what I wanted from him. I just lost it, I told him that I wanted him to man the f up. I think it shocked him that I said that..

Quoting mommy_Frias:

Wow why would he cover up the fact that you are,having a planned pregnancy ? Sadly it's a Dick move on his part. Acting like unborn baby is a mistake.. No mistake is him knocking someone up all to act like a homeschool boy about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:16 AM
No.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well.... Was it an accident?
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:19 AM
3 moms liked this

Sounds like he really needs to grow the hell up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:19 AM
We have and he said that he's excited and wants our baby, and that he's glad I'm having our child and that he wants us to be a happy family..I don't know what to think.. I don't know if he's just trying to keep from disappointing his friends or trying to get people to feel bad for him or what.

Quoting salviniata23:

that isn't right! have you truely ask how he feels?! have yall sat and talked? its hard feeling as angry as you and i completely understand. but yall need to talk

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Agreed. I'm at a loss here.

Quoting Diamepphyre:

Sounds like he really needs to grow the hell up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)