Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The old lady next door is staring at me grrrr...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I am out on my porch playing around on my tablet. Honestly, I have been out here most of the day. DH is out of school for the semester so he is handling the kids while I take a break because I have been under crazy stress lately. Really not her business what I am doing, but I am always seeing her watch us from her windows and stuff. If I am outside on the phone she listens to my conversations. Once I called DH to come home early from work (he is allowed to take his work home) because DD was giving me a run for my money. I said something to the effect of that I cannot take care of her alone right now (not really what I meant... I was upset... I just meant I needed some relief) and the next day CPS is at my door. I bet she thinks I left my kids inside alone. Grrr I want to move. Is there a point at which after CPS recieves enough bogus reports that they will start ignoring this snoop?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aandt1999
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Stare back :)
blondie0234
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Wave

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Go take a picture of her and post it on CM...haha...

quinnsmom715
by Donna on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:09 PM

give her the finger..yeah,im a bitch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Haha! I did. She did the slow wave back and kept staring. As she drove by. It took her like 4 minutes to pass my house lol.

Quoting blondie0234:

Wave

.stella.
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Flip her off. :)

No, don't lol. She sounds nutty

Mrs.Missi
by punk rock princess on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Tell her to worry about herself & stop worrying about what goes on at your house. She needs to stop being a busybody & go find a life. Say something to her,op. Don't let her think she can get away with this. Good luck
JanineDeer
by Janine on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:12 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL  old people are bored!!! Make friends with  her...  then she will be an ally not someone you would have concerns about!!!    Old people need to feel useful.... and like they are still "people"... get to talking to her a bit and make friends!!!!

Jenniy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Blow her a kiss and wink at her. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

stare back. my neighbors the same way i kid you not (minus the cps thing) her and her husband sit outside in their driveway directly across from our front yard and they just STARE!!!!!!! so i sit here and i stare back. please i am a Latina mama i dont know what quiet means lol i stare and i say "HI HOW ARE YOU" "LOVELY DAY WERE HAVING" "HOWS THE WEATHER OVER THERE" LOL and i yell it as if they were a mile away lmao i make them them feel so awkward they go inside lmao in all honestly i think with me its just a skin check lol but its fun none the less to fuck with em back and i like sounding incredibly white when i say it (oh god if you could hear me)  my neighbors next door just look at me and laugh lol HAVE FUN WITH IT. EVERY TIME YOU SAY HI USE A DIFFERENT ACCENT, AND ONCE PLEASE GO OUT THERE AND SAY "YO WHATS THE HAPS G MAMA" LMAO god i would love that story lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN