Okay so I finally get a day off from work which will be tomorrow. Worked out great because my munchkin is off from school too.
This morning I went to the store and I bought
- glow sticks (we have glow stick wars some nights, which I have to say are totally awesome!)
- thumb tacks (going to hang up some sheets to make us a fort to play in)
- bingo (so we can work on numbers in a fun way...he needs more help on recognizing them)
- puzzles (we both love them!)
- play doh (so we can just have fun making up new shapes with it)
Can you think of anything else we can do for fun? I am also renting some movies from the RedBox along with getting us some pizza.