Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so you ignore your daughter because your new piece of a** is having problems?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

seriously my ex just told me not to take dd to him this weekend....WHY?! because him and his "DF" (for 4 years) is having problems....i do not give a fuck if your having problems, YOU decided to get this custody agreement YOU get dd,every weekend and every other week.

ETA: oh when i prod at him at why shes "depressed" he says "because she had a miscarriage and passed it this morning" still not my problem,your df shouldnt even be in your house when dd is there anyway tell her to go to her mommies house and take the child you wanted custody of

edit:he just updated his status on fb saying "going to vegas this weekend to get away"(his sister is over here) yeah miscarriage my ass

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Replies (181-183):
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:59 PM

My husband said he couldn't take the kids because he was working security at the RNC in Tampa over the Labor Day holiday. He was in Tampa,, alright, but he was just partying with his HS "buddies". The convention ended the Thursday before. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not the one that keeps adding to an already ridiculous story to try and get strangers on the internet to agree with me.....you go on and keep digging, maybe you'll hit China!  

Quoting Anonymous:

clerk typists gets $90,000 a year in my city dear nice try though

Quoting Anonymous:

NO NO...Bullshit. what office job pays 90,000 a year? I could see you being paid that if you were going to be a secratary for a high level executive, but for that you have to have been there for a long time or have a degree in administrative assisting AND if you have a degree why are you just now going for a good paying job.....

you just keep digging.....bottom line you are bitter towards him and are being a hag, just because you can. There is no reason he cant keep her for a couple hours then you pick her up. You just don't want to work with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

its an office job thank you very much

Quoting Anonymous:

I was thinking something along those lines! I just didnt want to say!

Quoting Anonymous:

Strip club!
Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. There is so much more to this. Its starting to sound like a scorned ex that cant let go of the past.

I would also, like many others, like to know what company or job intreveiws on a saturday...that she will make 50,000 more a year....it for sure aint walmart!!

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting Anonymous:

nor will they change custody because of it. From op's description she lives in hell on earth....

Quoting bowribbonmama:

The courts won't suspend access over one weekend.

Quoting Anonymous:

Document, build a case, and then go back to court and take away the custody he so badly wanted. Sucks for him.

The OP also claims that she will get custody after she moves BUT I question this. If the court gave custody to a supposed former drug addict who did not see his child for 18 months there has to be more going on here than just her apartment.

Acid
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:24 PM

You're just being a bitch. 

I can't imagine the shit storm you'd be raising if YOU were the fiancee and the girlfriend was you. 

Karma bites people ilke you in the ass...all the time and it hurts. 

Have some fucking compassion.

they have a 2 year old,she can cry and cuddle with him while my ex watches dd for the weekend like he's supposed to

Only when the last tree has been cut down,
Only when the last river has been poisoned,
Only when the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.

— Cree Indian Prophecy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN