Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did you take your son or daughter to work today?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:36 PM
  • 34 Replies

Since its bring your son or daughter to work day I'm curious who actually did it.

I did bring my 10month old (yea yea he is to young to understand I know) who didn't make a peep or disturb anyone once and I did all my work (don't even complain how it's a distraction) 

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I am a SAHM so, no. And DH is flying around in helicopters all day, so again, no.

jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Nope, I don't work & he already knows what DH does & goes on the weekends
boshs1andonly
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I work at home so she's always with me lol. If we were home (we're out of town right now) we would probably visit dh at work, since his co-workers don't mind having her around.

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Nope
ashli488
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:39 PM

yep im a sahm and she is cleaning along with me. shes 3 and needs to learn how to clean up her own thngs and learn how to help clean so she is helping me wash dishes and shes cleaning her room and later she will help me fol clothes.

Val99
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I took the day off of work because last year all the women in the company got eye infections within 2-3 days of the kids being in.  I don't need that.  

My company limits the ages to 6-13.   They have demonstrations planned all day to teach the children communications and digital signal processing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:40 PM
No, my company only lets in 10+, and my girls are 6 (7 tomorrow) and 4.
Simple-Beauty
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:41 PM
No, she doesn't have a security clearance lol.
jujubear1
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Nope, I didn't even tell dd that it was bring your kid to work day.  She'd be so mad if she found out.  My supervisor wouldn't care because I do occassionally bring her when she doesn't have school, but our rules states that the kid has to be 12-18.  She's only 8. Idk why, but she loves coming to work with me.  She likes getting to walk around downtown on nice days and getting an ice cream on afternoon break or going to yoga or pilates with me during lunch.

momofamamasboy
by Andy on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:44 PM
No. SAHM here. SO is an electrician and since those are construction areas, he can't go with him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)