Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Baby Tattoos

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Anyone have a dedication tattoo for their little one? Let's see them!

Update: mine is finished and on page 5!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Replies (101-109):
happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:34 PM
I didn't leave the house..?
I think my house concerns you so much because yours is falling apart. You have inadequacy problems and you seem to really enjoy being right, which I don't think you are most of the time.
Consider therapy.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL you had such a complicated labor and was in so much pain but you could leave the house for a tattoo? Nice try.

Quoting happymomma13:

This is what's wrong. Some anon little bitch is commenting on my house being messy. But what the psychotic neat freak doesn't realize, is the pic was taken when my daughter was just over a week old. I had a complicated labor and delivery and was in too much pain to be cleaning. The tattoo was a present from my boyfriend. All the shit in the background is my hospital stuff and nursing pads, etc. so anon: fuuuck off.

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont understand. Whats wrong with the pic?

Quoting happymomma13:

And why would I do that? Perhaps your opinion doesn't count. (:

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe you should have put your arm by the wall for this pic.....yikes. 

Quoting happymomma13:

Mobile Photo

happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey OP, I'm gonna hop off your post because you have the anon squad bashing. Cool post, I always love sharing my tatts. And thanks for defending me, but you know, these under appreciated control- freak moms can't keep the peace.
ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I have one on my wrist for my son. It's awful, and now I'm pregnant, so I can't get it touched up until after the baby is born, and then I will also be getting a second one.

Ginnygurl97
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Me too :-) what are your thoughts?

***** I posted mine at the end

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

I'm designing one.

Ginnygurl97
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:00 PM
I havent gotten mine yet, since i just had the baby, but it was designed by my good friend who is a graphic designer. It's a tree w the name of my older son in the trunk and my younger son in the leaves. And under the tree is a lion sitting across from a ram facing each other w a paw and hoof stretched out to touch each. The lion will have peridot green eyes for ds1 birthstone, and the ram will have zircon/blue topaz blue eyes for ds2 birthstone.

It's like the whole family tree twist. The way the names will be you'll really have to look to see it though. The letters are making up the trunk and the leaves.
vvinkyloafer
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:00 PM
I want to do her name and her birth flower, which is a chrysanthemum. Nothing too flashy but something to symbolize her.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

I'm designing one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammakittykat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I want one on my left shoulderblade of 4 tiger cubs. A brown one with blue eyes for my oldest, a white one with green eyes for my daughter, and 2 orange bangel tigers, one with blue eyes and the other with green for my twins. I want to have their initials intigrated in the stripes.

kelliehelvie
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Agreed!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well duh. Shes a mom. Screw the house work. Making my lil man smile comes first. My house looks the same

Quoting kelliehelvie:

Its kind of a hot mess in the room

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont understand. Whats wrong with the pic?

Quoting happymomma13:

And why would I do that? Perhaps your opinion doesn't count. (:

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe you should have put your arm by the wall for this pic.....yikes. 

Quoting happymomma13:

Mobile Photo

Ginnygurl97
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:46 PM
I like the ones that symbolize more than just a name n date or something. That's why the one I want has an indepth meaning

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

I want to do her name and her birth flower, which is a chrysanthemum. Nothing too flashy but something to symbolize her.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

I'm designing one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN