Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Marijuana users-past and present

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

What kills/killed your high? eating? driving? showering? Whats a buzz kill for you?

For me its phone calls I have to take, and eating... nothing else that Im aware of really. When I was a teenager and smoked and would go into public seeing people I Disliked or seeing a cop would kill my high but I dont go in public anymore when I smoke so those arent an issue.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Eating
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:24 PM
I haven't smoked since I was a teenager, but nothing but sleep killed my buzz.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:25 PM

I knowww I hate it!! I only have a small amount of smokeage left and my person had a family emergency so I Dont know when Im able to get more, but Im hungry and dont wanna eat this yummy food but I dont wanna kill my high! lol #stonerproblems

Quoting Anonymous:

Eating

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:25 PM

The doorbell, or my mom. Or my mom ringing the doorbell.

BEXi
by BEXi on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:25 PM
2 moms liked this

High School. lol

abbie.alder
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Mj never really gave me a good high, no matter how much I smoked.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM

And here I thought this would be Marley VS. Kalifa or something, lol....

I don't smoke pot. I never have, actually. So I don't really have a personal answer for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

The doorbell, or my mom. Or my mom ringing the doorbell.

bahahaha The other day I was lighting up a bowl took a few hits and someone rang the door bell.. I was like fuckkkkk I looked out the window and it was the maintance guy... I was like HOLD ON!!! and sprayed a lot of lysol.. Im sure he smelled it.. oops :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

having to do something, like driving or some sort of emergency situation. As soon as I have to perk up, my high is dead.

For everything else, I'm just a much calmer person when I smoke. Although, I haven't in about 4 weeks. My husband quit smoking weed since he quit soda, cigarettes, and junk food. He has a temper and he's trying to cut out everything so he can control his anger better. He said weed was the easiest thing he's ever quit in his life, including watching TV. lol I don't think it's going to last. I don't think weed has anything to do with his temper. But we're going to cut it out for a while and see how we're feeling after a couple months. So far, I feel no difference except it's a little harder for me to get to sleep at night.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Yeah it makes me sucha  better person.. Im so much more calm and not all rushed and uppity all the time.. its better for my kids and I ..lol I thought about stopping for awhile to, but.... I dont have a reason to.. if I had a reason to itdb e easier..

Quoting Anonymous:

having to do something, like driving or some sort of emergency situation. As soon as I have to perk up, my high is dead.

For everything else, I'm just a much calmer person when I smoke. Although, I haven't in about 4 weeks. My husband quit smoking weed since he quit soda, cigarettes, and junk food. He has a temper and he's trying to cut out everything so he can control his anger better. He said weed was the easiest thing he's ever quit in his life, including watching TV. lol I don't think it's going to last. I don't think weed has anything to do with his temper. But we're going to cut it out for a while and see how we're feeling after a couple months. So far, I feel no difference except it's a little harder for me to get to sleep at night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)