Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For all black women!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've came across so many post, where black women say something to the effect of people thinking that black women aren't beautiful.... or that another race is more beautiful then black women....

So i wanted to add my two cents, 

I think black women are beautiful, and at times I envy you! You are curvy, have strong looking legs, and beautiful full lips!

Something I don't have, and if I wanted it, I would have to have plastic surgery or work out like crazy to get it.

So I think you are beautiful! 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Replies (21-30):
hotmama83227
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:23 AM

i agree with you! uh funny story, when i was little, i thought black women were so beautiful, i wanted to BE BLACK, not kidding lol i ran around with my hair in little braids with thingys dangling off the ends forever! i'm ok with being white now lol but i still think black women are generally prettier as well

SincerelyMine
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
A lot of men (black men) say that. I get offended but what can I do to change someones ignorant opinion?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Not to mention, black don't crack y'all!
livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:44 AM
I have never seen anyone say it that bluntly but sometimes it comes off that way.

Quoting 504bbymami:

I've never seen anyone say that black women aren't beautiful. Or are less beautiful than another race.

Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:46 AM

I think people are beautiful

livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:46 AM
That for that comment original poster.

Me personally I have a hard time finding any woman beautiful. So if I tell that you are pretty it means a lot. I will never tell anyone that they are ugly either.
Tinabee88
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Thanks.

livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:48 AM
I went through a phase where I thought white women were so pretty, especially if they had big breast and blonde hair, I was in my early 20s. It's a phase. I never wanted to be white though.

Quoting hotmama83227:

i agree with you! uh funny story, when i was little, i thought black women were so beautiful, i wanted to BE BLACK, not kidding lol i ran around with my hair in little braids with thingys dangling off the ends forever! i'm ok with being white now lol but i still think black women are generally prettier as well

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Is that your way of saying you don't agree? Lol

Quoting Irenesmommy:

I think people are beautiful

Tinabee88
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

In high school and my late teens I heard from so many black men that I was too fat, too shy, too quiet, etc. and that they'd never in a million years be with me and blah, blah, blah. Anyways my first boyfriend was a tall, very nice looking white guy with blue eyes. He always made me feel beautiful and I didn't change a damn thing about myself. In the end I married a black man which to this day still blows me away because of all the criticism I received from black men growing up. My husband isn't from around here so that could have something to do with it.

The ignorance that some black men spew about how black women are ugly is so disheartening. It shouldn't be that way because we are beautiful.

Quoting SincerelyMine:

A lot of men (black men) say that. I get offended but what can I do to change someones ignorant opinion?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)