Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Freckle Faces

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:39 PM
  • 31 Replies
I'm so excited right now! One of my 7 year old daughters just came up to me and was talking when I noticed something I hadn't noticed before on her face.

Freckles!!!

So I checked her twins face to see if she had them now too...

And she does!!!

I know this seems like a silly thing to be excited about that I am so thrilled! My DH is a ginger (his words) and my dds ended up being blonde. I love DH's freckles and was disappointed that my dds probably wouldn't have them. So adorable!!!

Now we just have to wait and see if DS has them too. He's only four and they're seven so it'll be awhile but it gives me hope lol.
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mistie900
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:41 PM
My dd recently got freckles too. She is a ginger :) I think they are cute but I'm going to keep sun block on her so they don't get crazy lol hopefully
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KanPsMommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Aww, freckles lightly across the tops of cheeks are completely adorable. :)

SageAdvice
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:44 PM

people with freckles are more likely to get skin cancer, start using good sunscreen on them now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I love my freckles. I'm a ginger as your husband says it. My dh is blonde, our daughter is a brunette and our son is blonde,  neither have freckles.  :(  congrats on your's having freckles though :)

simple smile

thatsamorex2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I don't care for freckles or red hair.Thankfully my kids don't have either.Some people like them others hate them.I have a few friends that have freckles and they hate having them.

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I have freckles.  My kids never got them.  Made me kind of sad.

MamaTurney
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Oh I'm the sunscreen queen lol. My kids don't even go to school without it. I burn super easy and so does dh. We're all about sunscreen and hats lol

Quoting SageAdvice:

people with freckles are more likely to get skin cancer, start using good sunscreen on them now.

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Aw I love freckles..

I get a lot of freckles accrossed my cheeks in the summer from the sun

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:47 PM

DS has a few spread across his nose and it's adorable, but I hate my freckles.  Then again, I have them everywhere, even on my eyelids.

HelloKitty86
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I love my sons freckles too :) My daughters don't have too many, and my lil guy only has one on the back of his leg :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN