Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well, I'm pregnant **UPDATED**

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:57 PM
  • 50 Replies

So, on Monday, me and my SO broke up...so I guess it's exSO...well today I took a test and it was positive....I took 2 more...so 3 tests, 2 different brands and types...they were all positive...so I'm guessing there's no way they were false positives

I called my exSO and not only did he first accuse me of lying about it...making up a pregnancy is something I would never do. I am 26yrs old..why would I make that shit up? Then, he said he wants a paternity test and I can raise 'it' on my own...

He's 21, his mom is only 36. She was 15 when he was born. She knows, I told her and I also told her that exSO can be as involved or as uninvolved as he wants to be, I would never keep him from his kid. My exDH left me for someone else and I let him see our kids when I didn't have to. So, I would never do that to my exSO...anyhow, she said that she didn't care what he did but begged me to not keep the baby from her. I of course said I wouldn't

I can't figure out why either of them thinks I am the type of woman who would not only fake a pregnancy but also keep it from them...that actually hurt me...

I know that he thinks I did it because I want him back, and until I found out I was, I did, but I don't want to be together just because of the baby, that's not a good relationship and not one I want to be in.

Anyway...this is long enough..sorry, If I left out anything and it keeps this from making sense, feel free to ask.

**UPDATE**

I talked to the ex again today and he said that he wants nothing at all to do with me and my bastard child...his words...and that I can get child support after the baby is born if I want.

Both his mom and dad are disappointed in the way he is behaving and they hope that he comes to his senses soon.

I told him that he would regret not being there because anything he misses, feeling the baby kick, hearing the heartbeat, seeing the US...all that is stuff he will want back and he will never get back. Along with the birth of the baby and everything thereafter. And I told him as much. He's being an ass, but I'm hoping he gets his head right, and soon.

His dad contacted me last night and I was surprised because he doesn't really like me much. Thought I was still in love with my exDH because I talk about him all the time. He said if I need anything to call him or get ahold of him...

However, he's worried that I will keep the baby from them, too. He already knows I would never do that, but I guess even though I've said it he doesn't really believe it. So, here's a question for you ladies...what can I say to him to get him to believe me? I would never do anything like that, I was so close to my grandpa, so I know what that bond can be like.

Another question...how soon would I show? This is my 3rd. I can't remember how far along I was with either of my boys.

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow sorry mama *hugs*
AustinRonMommy
by Nickhole on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Thanks...I will be ok..I can do it alone.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh wow sorry mama *hugs*

mamacough
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

You are pregnant.  YOU ARE PREGNANT, OMG ,YOU ARE PREGNANT!!  bE HAPPY A CHILD IS A MIRACLE EVEN IF THE BIO DAD IS NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT TO DO.  You got this , good luck :)

AustinRonMommy
by Nickhole on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Quoting mamacough:

You are pregnant.  YOU ARE PREGNANT, OMG ,YOU ARE PREGNANT!!  bE HAPPY A CHILD IS A MIRACLE EVEN IF THE BIO DAD IS NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT TO DO.  You got this , good luck :)

I am happy. I always wanted 3 kids. It's just I'm still emotional because of the breakup...but I am happy...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Just keep your head up :) stay strong!

Quoting AustinRonMommy:

Thanks...I will be ok..I can do it alone.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh wow sorry mama *hugs*

JCSmommy2
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:09 PM
It will all work out whether or not he's in the picture.. Congratulations! I know its hard when you're going through all this but it will all be okay.. Hopefully he comes around and can at least be there for you and the baby even if you aren't together.
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:11 PM
*hugs* at least grandma wants to be in his/her's life (hopefully that's a good thing...)
AustinRonMommy
by Nickhole on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:37 PM

It is a very good thing...Grandpa does too, which is great since he didn't like me much...he thought I talked about my exDH too much...but whatever, he called me and told me to let him know if I need anything.  

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

*hugs* at least grandma wants to be in his/her's life (hopefully that's a good thing...)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:42 PM
I think it's time to start making better decisions. Why would you care what he thinks of you? He doesnt even want to be in the kids life. Also sounds like a real loser.
mom2hadley
by Heather on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! Just take one day at a time!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)