Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My dad wants my baby!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

I'm currently 10 & 1/2 weeks pregnant with my second child, My first is 12 months old im not with her father because he was sleeping around after she was born. I started seeing another man in Feb and we did use protection but it failed. The guy wanted me to have an abortion but i couldnt go through with it (we are both ok with it now how ever he is moving away so he wont be around) When i told my dad  i was pregnant him and his wife apparently sat down and decided they were going to take on my baby, um excuse me? I didnt want to adopt the baby out so why would i give the baby away to them? His wife has a 10 year old to a previous relationship but couldnt have anymore kids after he was born (she cant carry them very well and miscarrys) My dad is 61 and his wife is 48. It blows my mind why my dad would even push the issue to give up my baby, He constantly asks me if i have changed my mind and its driving me crazy! I want my baby, it took a bit to sink in that i was going to have another baby so soon but now i am used to the idea and am excited, He wont take no for an answer and its frustrating. Hes to old to take on a new baby! He also adopted 2 children from Samoa (2 girls 11 and 16) and sent the 16 year old back because she wasnt behaving. How do i tell him to leave me alone in a nice way? its getting to the point where i am going to scream at him, i tell him im keeping the baby and a few days later he brings it up again. Its MY baby!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
acook0331
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Just tell him it's not his decision.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM
I wouldn't be nice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM
You are a single mom of two kids 12 months apart by two men..

I'm gonna assume you orobbaky cannot afford them on your own and live with dad?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:29 PM
2 Babies? No daddies? This will not go over well..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Tell him to stop asking or you'll cut him off

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

No actually i live about 3 hours plane ride from him and they will be 20 months apart and i am doing pretty ok for myself on my own

Quoting Anonymous:

You are a single mom of two kids 12 months apart by two men..

I'm gonna assume you orobbaky cannot afford them on your own and live with dad?

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Weird. Tell him next time he asks you will change your number and cut him out. Tell him how crazy he is and that you are not giving the baby up so stop asking!

I feel really bad for the girl he SENT BACK because she was behaving badly....who does that! You adopt to give them a good life worry free of ever not having a home and he did that?! How fucked up!

SterlingHeart
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Be honest and tell him and his wife that you have no intention of giving up your child to them or anyone and if they keep pursuing this they're going to break your family up
LovelyMommy24
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM

A 61 year old with a newborn is..... INSANE!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM

My ex husband is still around and has our daughter for a few hours every day it was not my fault he cheated on me so whats your point

Quoting Anonymous:

2 Babies? No daddies? This will not go over well..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)