Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I REFUSE to move!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:51 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Nope. This is where I will stay. I have been moving furniture since noon with a 2hr gym "break" and continued until about an hour ago. I'm finally clean and can sit! I have a pillow handy and I rolled that bitch up and here I will stay until one of the following happens:

1. My dream guy comes to sweep me off the couch and puts me in bed.

2. I sleep walk to bed.

3. Morning comes.

4. I get the energy to move a few more feet to bed.

5. DS comes to get me for something.

My dream guy...haha not happening.
I don't sleep walk.
There is no more energy in my body.

Either morning or DS will move my ass!!!!!

I stand by that statement!
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ariel000000
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:52 PM
I hear that. I just got home from a 16 hour shift I am glued to my bed!
BeAmour
by Tonya on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
TRUTH!!!!!

Quoting ariel000000:

I hear that. I just got home from a 16 hour shift I am glued to my bed!
LovelyMommy24
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Awww! Get some rest pretty mama!

BeAmour
by Tonya on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Thank you. Not gonna happen, though. I have to get up and take DS to school at 7 and meet my parents at a bed store and pick out my new bed :))) YAY! Then, it's off to the gym and back home for more furniture moving.
*shoot...me....now!*

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

LovelyMommy24
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Welcome. LoL!!! Well, that's exciting though - You should post pictures once you get your new bed! I love new beds! :) Good luck with all your moving, it'll be over soon! :P

Quoting BeAmour:

Thank you. Not gonna happen, though. I have to get up and take DS to school at 7 and meet my parents at a bed store and pick out my new bed :))) YAY! Then, it's off to the gym and back home for more furniture moving.
*shoot...me....now!*

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

BeAmour
by Tonya on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Lol I'm about to lay in it right now!! It's got ugly covers on it bc I'm going to redo my room. I may not post pics bc I love pink and black and that crap. It might look like a 14 yr old lives in here. I'm trying to do it in a more sophisticated manner. I'm going to make some panel art and put it up and that good stuff. Lol. This is the first time EVER, I can decorate my room the way *I* want it.

My mom never let me growing up, I moved in with my bf a year after hs and had to compromise with him and then with my xh. So, I'm excited.

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Welcome. LoL!!! Well, that's exciting though - You should post pictures once you get your new bed! I love new beds! :) Good luck with all your moving, it'll be over soon! :P

Quoting BeAmour:

*shoot...me....now!*

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

LovelyMommy24
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Whoo hoo! Pink and black, there's nothing wrong with that! That's exciting, decorate exactly how YOU want to and not how you think it SHOULD be! :D 

Quoting BeAmour:

Lol I'm about to lay in it right now!! It's got ugly covers on it bc I'm going to redo my room. I may not post pics bc I love pink and black and that crap. It might look like a 14 yr old lives in here. I'm trying to do it in a more sophisticated manner. I'm going to make some panel art and put it up and that good stuff. Lol. This is the first time EVER, I can decorate my room the way *I* want it.

My mom never let me growing up, I moved in with my bf a year after hs and had to compromise with him and then with my xh. So, I'm excited.

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Quoting BeAmour:

*shoot...me....now!*

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

candygirl831
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Whoo hoo! Pink and black, there's nothing wrong with that! That's exciting, decorate exactly how YOU want to and not how you think it SHOULD be! :D 

Quoting BeAmour:

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Quoting BeAmour:

*shoot...me....now!*

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Just think, it will all be worth it soon!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea I'm still in bed pulled a 16 hour day omg glued to bed
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)