Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i have 5 babies w/ diff dads so what

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i just read a post about how many babies dads do you know of someone having and A LOT of you were talking crap. look not all of us have nice men in our lives so does that mean we can't have healthy sex lives?! i fight with my step sister about this all the time just because she is married and has no idea what its like to be single. i have 6 kids the first i had when i was 15my SO at the time was 17 and a complete jerk we had two together before we split when i was 19 in that same year i had a one night stand (i was on the rebound and naive) got prego with #3 which i had to give up for adpotion :( then i went into bad depression and got prego (i will admit kinda on purpose) with #4 that guy i found out was cheating through my whole pregnancy so i left 2 weeks before she was born. then i met this guy through my moms friend while i was staying with her (not knowing he was a huge player and had 3 kids he didnt take care of from his WIFE who he was separated from) smh i seriously have the worst luck..... but now i met my fiance and we planned this baby due in june :) ...... so please girls dont judge a book by the cover some girls just have REALLY bad luck.

please no haters im just trying to explain from the other side

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Replies (421-430):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 88 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:49 AM

If you're too stupid to make good choices about men to date, than you're DEFINITELY too stupid to be a parent.   Get your damn tubes tied, skank.

mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Smh...Couldn't agree more

Quoting Anonymous:

Bad choices my dear, not bad luck.  There is a difference.

firespurity
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:50 AM
This reply is lacking so much logic...

First off its doubtful that 5 different men are anywhere near the total amount of men she has even met.

Second many birth mom's have children after giving one up for adoption.

Third you have no idea if she has used birth control, or what kind.

Quoting BekahBrownEyes:

Question: its clear you screw nearly every guy you meet. Why in hell didn't you EVER consider using birth control? Especially after you had to " give up" your third? Condoms dear, condoms.
AleaKat
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Exactly!!!!!

You may wanna look deeper into yourself and fix the problem YOU have with making poor choices.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bad choices my dear, not bad luck.  There is a difference.

firespurity
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:52 AM
just wondering, why is she a skank?

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're too stupid to make good choices about men to date, than you're DEFINITELY too stupid to be a parent.   Get your damn tubes tied, skank.

mommybug77
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:54 AM
You don't have bad luck.. you are immature and need to stop breeding.
OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:54 AM
She said earlier in the post that she didn't want to take the pill because they would make her fat. She has yet to address why she didn't use condoms. Even then there are still like a dozen other options as to how to avoid pregnancy.

Quoting firespurity:

First off its doubtful that 5 different men are anywhere near the total amount of men she has even met.

Quoting BekahBrownEyes:

Question: its clear you screw nearly every guy you meet. Why in hell didn't you EVER consider using birth control? Especially after you had to " give up" your third? Condoms dear, condoms.
OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Oh and she said that she has been with 10 men. So a little over half of the men she has been with, she got pregnant.

Quoting firespurity:

Quoting BekahBrownEyes:

Morningday
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Im no one to judge, I know that theirs men out there that they just like to fool around. But I wish you and your kids a happy and healthy life.
lindilouwho82
by Lindi on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:56 AM
2 moms liked this

That's not bad luck! That's poor decisions making! Get fucking real!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)