Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i have 5 babies w/ diff dads so what

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i just read a post about how many babies dads do you know of someone having and A LOT of you were talking crap. look not all of us have nice men in our lives so does that mean we can't have healthy sex lives?! i fight with my step sister about this all the time just because she is married and has no idea what its like to be single. i have 6 kids the first i had when i was 15my SO at the time was 17 and a complete jerk we had two together before we split when i was 19 in that same year i had a one night stand (i was on the rebound and naive) got prego with #3 which i had to give up for adpotion :( then i went into bad depression and got prego (i will admit kinda on purpose) with #4 that guy i found out was cheating through my whole pregnancy so i left 2 weeks before she was born. then i met this guy through my moms friend while i was staying with her (not knowing he was a huge player and had 3 kids he didnt take care of from his WIFE who he was separated from) smh i seriously have the worst luck..... but now i met my fiance and we planned this baby due in june :) ...... so please girls dont judge a book by the cover some girls just have REALLY bad luck.

please no haters im just trying to explain from the other side

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:11 AM
8 moms liked this

Personally I feel you made bad choices. My grandson's mom has made similiar poor choices and tries to make my son feel guilty because she is tied down and he is not. They have a 7yo son together and my son pays child support, provides beyond cs and spends a lot of time with his son. She also has an 8yo from a relationship she had at 15, a 5yo who was born when she was 19 and a 4yo who was born right before she turned 21. All 4 of her sons have different dads. SHE chose to have 4 children and my son only has 1 child but she wants everyone to feel bad because she has to take care of 4 children an d my son doesn't. If a wooman chooses to have multiple children by multiple dads and only 1 or no dads are involved that's because she poor choices in med. You aren't a bad mom but you certainly didn't think things through. Sex causes babies. End of story. It's a sad world when people look at people with all of their children by the same man as odd. I have had people react that way to me many times, like I am the strange one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:11 AM

with my thrid i was still bfing so i couldnt take any..... and to be honest i wasnt really taking birth control regularly because i hate how it makes me gain weight like crazy no matter which one i try :( 

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it bad luck? A mistake is one time.. not 5. Why didn't you go on birth control?

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:11 AM
5 moms liked this
Do you ever wonder how that child will feel when they realize he/she was the only one you gave away and you had another one right after?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like you should prob learn to make better decisions when it comes to the men you sleep with and after having to give up 1 child did to depression issue you prob should not of had Any more! Where you not taugh about birth control ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crumpy_gat
by No. on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:12 AM
2 moms liked this

The other side?  How about birth control.  Don't tell me it failed all those times.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:13 AM
4 moms liked this
What do you think pregnancy does? Lol.

Seriously? You wont take BC because you gain a little weight?

Plz be a troll.

Quoting Anonymous:

with my thrid i was still bfing so i couldnt take any..... and to be honest i wasnt really taking birth control regularly because i hate how it makes me gain weight like crazy no matter which one i try :( 

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it bad luck? A mistake is one time.. not 5. Why didn't you go on birth control?

vvinkyloafer
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:13 AM
1 mom liked this
"I don't want to get fat even though pregnancy already fucks up my body anyway"

Quoting crumpy_gat:

The other side?  How about birth control.  Don't tell me it failed all those times.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:14 AM
4 moms liked this
You're an ass. Plain and simple.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:14 AM

27 almost 28

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait a minute, how old are you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:16 AM
Then you should know better. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

27 almost 28

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait a minute, how old are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)