Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i have 5 babies w/ diff dads so what

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i just read a post about how many babies dads do you know of someone having and A LOT of you were talking crap. look not all of us have nice men in our lives so does that mean we can't have healthy sex lives?! i fight with my step sister about this all the time just because she is married and has no idea what its like to be single. i have 6 kids the first i had when i was 15my SO at the time was 17 and a complete jerk we had two together before we split when i was 19 in that same year i had a one night stand (i was on the rebound and naive) got prego with #3 which i had to give up for adpotion :( then i went into bad depression and got prego (i will admit kinda on purpose) with #4 that guy i found out was cheating through my whole pregnancy so i left 2 weeks before she was born. then i met this guy through my moms friend while i was staying with her (not knowing he was a huge player and had 3 kids he didnt take care of from his WIFE who he was separated from) smh i seriously have the worst luck..... but now i met my fiance and we planned this baby due in june :) ...... so please girls dont judge a book by the cover some girls just have REALLY bad luck.

please no haters im just trying to explain from the other side

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:17 AM

please dont be rude.... if you dont like me fine you dont have to reply 

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you think pregnancy does? Lol.

Seriously? You wont take BC because you gain a little weight?

Plz be a troll.

Quoting Anonymous:

with my thrid i was still bfing so i couldnt take any..... and to be honest i wasnt really taking birth control regularly because i hate how it makes me gain weight like crazy no matter which one i try :( 

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it bad luck? A mistake is one time.. not 5. Why didn't you go on birth control?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:18 AM
2 moms liked this
You have shown how well your decision making is. That shows what kind of mother you are.

Quoting Anonymous:

my kids are great..... happy and cared for stop judging when you dont know anything about how i raise them 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao. Please be a troll. For the love of Pete woman. That's to much drama for me. Why would you subject your children to that madness?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:18 AM
5 moms liked this

This doesn't sounds like bad luck, it sounds like bad judgement. Unprotected sex with strangers is just plain stupid. I can guarantee your children suffer from your lack of care. You are trying to justify your bad sense and your inability to behave like a respectable woman. Ugh. The WORLD would disagree with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:19 AM

i do feel bad about that i realized it was a mistake too late.... i didnt realize how much i would feel i guess 

Quoting lovelove211:

Do you ever wonder how that child will feel when they realize he/she was the only one you gave away and you had another one right after?

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:20 AM
1 mom liked this
You made the choices to sleep with all those guys, unprotected I must add. That has nothing at all to do with luck.
QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:20 AM
2 moms liked this

Sorry I don't feel bad for your situation. You CAN keep your legs closed...You think you'd learn after your 2nd or 3rd baby.

vvinkyloafer
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Where were condoms in the mix?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:21 AM

lots of girls have more than one "baby's dad" now days it is the world 

Quoting Anonymous:

This doesn't sounds like bad luck, it sounds like bad judgement. Unprotected sex with strangers is just plain stupid. I can guarantee your children suffer from your lack of care. You are trying to justify your bad sense and your inability to behave like a respectable woman. Ugh. The WORLD would disagree with you.

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Troll
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:22 AM

everybody has sex get over it 

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Sorry I don't feel bad for your situation. You CAN keep your legs closed...You think you'd learn after your 2nd or 3rd baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN