Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i have 5 babies w/ diff dads so what

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i just read a post about how many babies dads do you know of someone having and A LOT of you were talking crap. look not all of us have nice men in our lives so does that mean we can't have healthy sex lives?! i fight with my step sister about this all the time just because she is married and has no idea what its like to be single. i have 6 kids the first i had when i was 15my SO at the time was 17 and a complete jerk we had two together before we split when i was 19 in that same year i had a one night stand (i was on the rebound and naive) got prego with #3 which i had to give up for adpotion :( then i went into bad depression and got prego (i will admit kinda on purpose) with #4 that guy i found out was cheating through my whole pregnancy so i left 2 weeks before she was born. then i met this guy through my moms friend while i was staying with her (not knowing he was a huge player and had 3 kids he didnt take care of from his WIFE who he was separated from) smh i seriously have the worst luck..... but now i met my fiance and we planned this baby due in june :) ...... so please girls dont judge a book by the cover some girls just have REALLY bad luck.

please no haters im just trying to explain from the other side

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:22 AM
4 moms liked this

Maybe you should keep your legs together long enough to REALLY get to know that person and who they are.  2 weeks doesnt count.  Just sayin.

QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:23 AM
3 moms liked this

Everybody has sex...a lot of women have PROTECTED sex and they KNOW who they are sleeping with. I've been having sex for the past 8 years and haven't once been pregnant. YOU, just suck at life.

Quoting Anonymous:

everybody has sex get over it 

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Sorry I don't feel bad for your situation. You CAN keep your legs closed...You think you'd learn after your 2nd or 3rd baby.

vvinkyloafer
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:23 AM
6 moms liked this
But most people are smart about it. They don't just raw-dog it with anybody anymore.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Sorry I don't feel bad for your situation. You CAN keep your legs closed...You think you'd learn after your 2nd or 3rd baby.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:25 AM
2 moms liked this

they have this really cool thing called BIRTH CONTROL! Fuck sakes woman. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:25 AM
1 mom liked this

i will admit when i was younger i wasnt very smart.... my 5 i thought i knew him better than i did and my SO and i planned this one 

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

Where were condoms in the mix?

Trisha234
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:25 AM
9 moms liked this
"Look not all of us have nice men in our lives, so does that mean we can't have healthy sex lives?" You really need to think about that sentence. First, figure out why you date dirtbags. Second, figure out why you equate a healthy sex life with having unprotected sex and becoming pregnant. It's not bad luck at all. It's bad decisions made by you. Luck has nothing to do with it when a mom DOESN'T have several kids from several men.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:25 AM
3 moms liked this

Thats bullshit on so many levels.  Just own that you were careless.  There is BC for when youre nursing.  Plus if your a little heavier maybe they guys would say no since you cant.

Quoting Anonymous:

please dont be rude.... if you dont like me fine you dont have to reply 

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you think pregnancy does? Lol.

Seriously? You wont take BC because you gain a little weight?

Plz be a troll.

Quoting Anonymous:

with my thrid i was still bfing so i couldnt take any..... and to be honest i wasnt really taking birth control regularly because i hate how it makes me gain weight like crazy no matter which one i try :( 

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it bad luck? A mistake is one time.. not 5. Why didn't you go on birth control?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:28 AM
6 moms liked this

That is what you believe because that is what you LIVE. You are trying to act as if it is OK to be in this stupid position. You are blaming all those bad men who did this to you. You are their mirror. You are the bad woman who did this to herself. Think about it. Don't blame them for their lack of responsibility. You are the one to blame. GOD!! This is so annoying. You should go for number six. If you think this is so normal and awesome, why are you hesitating to produce more poor babies? Come on and go for the world record! At least you will have accomplished something.

Quoting Anonymous:

lots of girls have more than one "baby's dad" now days it is the world 

Quoting Anonymous:

This doesn't sounds like bad luck, it sounds like bad judgement. Unprotected sex with strangers is just plain stupid. I can guarantee your children suffer from your lack of care. You are trying to justify your bad sense and your inability to behave like a respectable woman. Ugh. The WORLD would disagree with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:28 AM

i will admit i didnt always make the best choices..... but this new baby WAS PLANNED and theres a 2 and 1/2 year gap between my last ones 

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

But most people are smart about it. They don't just raw-dog it with anybody anymore.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

SadeAyosmom
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:32 AM

sorry

that is not bad luck.

bad decisions.. and birth control

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN