Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i have 5 babies w/ diff dads so what

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i just read a post about how many babies dads do you know of someone having and A LOT of you were talking crap. look not all of us have nice men in our lives so does that mean we can't have healthy sex lives?! i fight with my step sister about this all the time just because she is married and has no idea what its like to be single. i have 6 kids the first i had when i was 15my SO at the time was 17 and a complete jerk we had two together before we split when i was 19 in that same year i had a one night stand (i was on the rebound and naive) got prego with #3 which i had to give up for adpotion :( then i went into bad depression and got prego (i will admit kinda on purpose) with #4 that guy i found out was cheating through my whole pregnancy so i left 2 weeks before she was born. then i met this guy through my moms friend while i was staying with her (not knowing he was a huge player and had 3 kids he didnt take care of from his WIFE who he was separated from) smh i seriously have the worst luck..... but now i met my fiance and we planned this baby due in june :) ...... so please girls dont judge a book by the cover some girls just have REALLY bad luck.

please no haters im just trying to explain from the other side

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Replies (931-940):
Gypsy_Moon
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I think that is your business it does not bother me...I am not judging you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Not to be a total bitch but what happen to making these guys use protection, or you useing birth control.yes a woman can enjoy her sex life but six different fathers says irresponsible. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM

That's not bad luck. That's bad decision-making. I got pregnant at 15, too (had the baby at 16), but I had enough sense NOT to have another one in my teens. One night stands are for women who have no respect for themselves. The last guy (before your fiance)...You should know someone well enough before you sleep with them, to know if they're MARRIED or not! So again, this is NOT bad luck. Don't play yourself as the victim, because you're not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Really? Where were your kids while you were out having sex with all these men?

Quoting Anonymous:

why are you bring my kids into this im a good mom!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope you are just stupid for putting your kids through that drama

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Have you never heard of a condom?

Quoting Anonymous:

with my thrid i was still bfing so i couldnt take any..... and to be honest i wasnt really taking birth control regularly because i hate how it makes me gain weight like crazy no matter which one i try :( 

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it bad luck? A mistake is one time.. not 5. Why didn't you go on birth control?

Alexis Emma 10-13-1999 - 13 years old
Kirsten Leslie 03-14-2004 - 9 years old
Sarah Mackenzie 08-14-2007 - 5 years old
Charlotte Amelia & Harmon David 04-12-2012 - 11 months old
Angela Victoria 06-09-1996 - 16 years old (niece) 

Foxilady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:51 AM

So are you financially capable of caring for these children?

how do these children cope going back and forth to different homes/families? Or is daddy not around?

have you taught them good morals & how a relationship between a man and woman SHOULD be? 

i could go on..... You weren't doing justice to these kids- you might be in a good place now.... Which is good- but I wonder what on earth went through your head as you were fucking the night' away..... Certainly not on your kid(s) - where you should have been. 

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Excuse me? BULLSHIT! Not a single one of my friends--and I have a LOT of friends--has ever had a one-night stand. I know I sure haven't. You just want to justify your carelessness.

Quoting Anonymous:

everyone has at least had one one-night-stand i was just unlucky enough to get pregnant.... the others i was dating 

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe you should keep your legs together long enough to REALLY get to know that person and who they are.  2 weeks doesnt count.  Just sayin.

Alexis Emma 10-13-1999 - 13 years old
Kirsten Leslie 03-14-2004 - 9 years old
Sarah Mackenzie 08-14-2007 - 5 years old
Charlotte Amelia & Harmon David 04-12-2012 - 11 months old
Angela Victoria 06-09-1996 - 16 years old (niece) 

4mytwo4ever
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:00 AM

so through all of this you never thought that birth control might be a good idea/?

4mytwo4ever
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Your explanation did not help anyone's case of trying to justify stupid decisions SEVERAL times in such a shirt period of time. Epic Fail.

sissy502
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:05 AM

birth control!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)