Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have 5 babies w/ diff dads so what

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i just read a post about how many babies dads do you know of someone having and A LOT of you were talking crap. look not all of us have nice men in our lives so does that mean we can't have healthy sex lives?! i fight with my step sister about this all the time just because she is married and has no idea what its like to be single. i have 6 kids the first i had when i was 15my SO at the time was 17 and a complete jerk we had two together before we split when i was 19 in that same year i had a one night stand (i was on the rebound and naive) got prego with #3 which i had to give up for adpotion :( then i went into bad depression and got prego (i will admit kinda on purpose) with #4 that guy i found out was cheating through my whole pregnancy so i left 2 weeks before she was born. then i met this guy through my moms friend while i was staying with her (not knowing he was a huge player and had 3 kids he didnt take care of from his WIFE who he was separated from) smh i seriously have the worst luck..... but now i met my fiance and we planned this baby due in june :) ...... so please girls dont judge a book by the cover some girls just have REALLY bad luck.

please no haters im just trying to explain from the other side

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Replies (941-950):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, I mean if you can support the kids and they're happy then there is no reason to judge....I really do believe that good women can meet a few bad guys before the right one shows up.

Jamonssmom
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:46 AM

SHUT UP BITCH YOUR LATE!!!!!!! HAHAHA

Jamonssmom
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:54 AM

DO YO THANG MAMA,AIN"T NONE OF THESE JUDGEMENTAL BITCHES TAKING CARE OF YOU AND YOURS!!!!!!!!! you rock

shyone_91786
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this

1 where the heck was your mom or someone to stop you and how did you have time to go sleeping with all of these men. I mean I was 18 when i had my daughter and he was on drugs and treated me bad but that did not mean that I went out and had a whole bunch of babies. Come on you know how to prevent getting pregos, I may have two kids by two different dads but they are 10 years apart. How are you going to get mad at your step sister for doing the right thing while your out sleeping around not going to call you a hoe but come on and your poor kids who was taking care of them while you kept poping them out? So you want us to feel sorry for you but yet you kept doing it anyways, not bad luck but making some stupid decision on your part.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:05 AM

Like she is, she's having all these kids and who is taking care of them did she even graduate and what is she doing for work from the sound of it she had them one right after the other and that is not being responsible that is being stupid and making someone else take care of her kids while she is hoeing around. So while she is popping out kids someone else has to take care of them do you truly think that's fair to not only the ones who are taking care of the kids but to the kids themelf and then not having their daddy's around and chances are she don't even know who half the kids dads are. In stead of having a baby she should go back to school.

Quoting Jamonssmom:

DO YO THANG MAMA,AIN"T NONE OF THESE JUDGEMENTAL BITCHES TAKING CARE OF YOU AND YOURS!!!!!!!!! you rock

JacksonGirl
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:12 AM
It seems that you keep having babies before you actually get a commitment!! It doesn't sound to me like you've learned anything!

Quoting Anonymous:

we dont really have the money for the wedding we want right now, but we plan on getting married 

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Uhm.....  5 kids and you say it's bad luck?  Nah, girl.  After 1 i'd be cautious as hell not to allow myself to get in that situation UNTIL I had a ring on my finger.  Pfft.  That's not bad luck.  IMO it's just excuses at this point.  And NO i'm not a hater.  It's the truth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:28 AM

wait...so you have these kids by not using birth control and by hooking up with random strangers. You must be a walking STD. 

Jamonssmom
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:39 AM

Let my enlighten you BITCH!!!!!!! I come from a home of black,indian,spanish,dutch,european,and native american.And my mother and father are so in love like tenagers still after over 30yerars.My mother never had to work until she wanted to and me and my 2 brothers were done with school,And despite what white people think about people of color my child hood home was a place that a lot of you would dream of.We never lived in an apartment we never wanted for anything we didn't have to work until we finished school RN that is my brothers are engineers.And my child hood home is still our home and our rooms are still available I don't want to stay in my 1800 square feet condo with nothing but the best upgrades like 4 bedrooms 2 bathroom master sweet,stainless steel everything granite countertops hardwood floor lawndry in unit and much more and my brothers have their own condos with their families.so don't get it twisted.I don't know what it is to struggle.And my husband is a chiroprater so even though I'm educated I don't have to work unless I want. SWEETY!!!!

unsuspected
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:43 AM
That's not luck sweetie ... that's low self worth and poor poor judgment.

Quoting Anonymous:

i just read a post about how many babies dads do you know of someone having and A LOT of you were talking crap. look not all of us have nice men in our lives so does that mean we can't have healthy sex lives?! i fight with my step sister about this all the time just because she is married and has no idea what its like to be single. i have 6 kids the first i had when i was 15my SO at the time was 17 and a complete jerk we had two together before we split when i was 19 in that same year i had a one night stand (i was on the rebound and naive) got prego with #3 which i had to give up for adpotion :( then i went into bad depression and got prego (i will admit kinda on purpose) with #4 that guy i found out was cheating through my whole pregnancy so i left 2 weeks before she was born. then i met this guy through my moms friend while i was staying with her (not knowing he was a huge player and had 3 kids he didnt take care of from his WIFE who he was separated from) smh i seriously have the worst luck..... but now i met my fiance and we planned this baby due in june :) ...... so please girls dont judge a book by the cover some girls just have REALLY bad luck.

please no haters im just trying to explain from the other side

Jamonssmom
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:44 AM

You seem bitter. no me and my husband don't used protection,because we can take care of our babies,and they don't wear walmart clothes and underwear like your kids.Nothing but couture for me and my family.And the best private schools will only do for my babies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured