Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i have 5 babies w/ diff dads so what

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i just read a post about how many babies dads do you know of someone having and A LOT of you were talking crap. look not all of us have nice men in our lives so does that mean we can't have healthy sex lives?! i fight with my step sister about this all the time just because she is married and has no idea what its like to be single. i have 6 kids the first i had when i was 15my SO at the time was 17 and a complete jerk we had two together before we split when i was 19 in that same year i had a one night stand (i was on the rebound and naive) got prego with #3 which i had to give up for adpotion :( then i went into bad depression and got prego (i will admit kinda on purpose) with #4 that guy i found out was cheating through my whole pregnancy so i left 2 weeks before she was born. then i met this guy through my moms friend while i was staying with her (not knowing he was a huge player and had 3 kids he didnt take care of from his WIFE who he was separated from) smh i seriously have the worst luck..... but now i met my fiance and we planned this baby due in june :) ...... so please girls dont judge a book by the cover some girls just have REALLY bad luck.

please no haters im just trying to explain from the other side

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Replies (951-960):
Jamonssmom
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:04 AM

I'm married happily married and me and my huband love each other and their are no outside children hUN. I have beautiful babies that I'm not ashamed of.

Jamonssmom
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:08 AM

My babies are beautiful and well taken care of me me and my husband,so we call have as many as we want how do your babies look? are you ashamed of them?

Quoting JacksonGirl:

It seems that you keep having babies before you actually get a commitment!! It doesn't sound to me like you've learned anything!

Quoting Anonymous:

we dont really have the money for the wedding we want right now, but we plan on getting married 

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Uhm.....  5 kids and you say it's bad luck?  Nah, girl.  After 1 i'd be cautious as hell not to allow myself to get in that situation UNTIL I had a ring on my finger.  Pfft.  That's not bad luck.  IMO it's just excuses at this point.  And NO i'm not a hater.  It's the truth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 255 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:12 AM

Hahaaaaa, this is the best one yet!

Jamonssmom
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:19 AM

If your not ashamed show your babies.I'm proud of all mines and so are they father.That's one dad for all my babies.

Quoting Jamonssmom:

My babies are beautiful and well taken care of me me and my husband,so we call have as many as we want how do your babies look? are you ashamed of them?

Quoting JacksonGirl:

It seems that you keep having babies before you actually get a commitment!! It doesn't sound to me like you've learned anything!

Quoting Anonymous:

we dont really have the money for the wedding we want right now, but we plan on getting married 

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Uhm.....  5 kids and you say it's bad luck?  Nah, girl.  After 1 i'd be cautious as hell not to allow myself to get in that situation UNTIL I had a ring on my finger.  Pfft.  That's not bad luck.  IMO it's just excuses at this point.  And NO i'm not a hater.  It's the truth.

JacksonGirl
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Um are you the OP? I think you're confused commitment does not mean ugly!!

Quoting Jamonssmom:

Quoting JacksonGirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 256 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:28 AM
My problem is this lovely word fiance. I'm sure bf #1 was a fiance....until baby #2. Then probably the reason you didn't keep #3 was because there was no ''fiance''. Babies #4 and #5 you found guys you didn't at all know well enough to have babies with but were hoping they'd become fiance's. Now we are at baby #6 and you probably don't know ''fiance'' well enough either or he is playing you too.....because if you did know him well enough to make a comentment to one another he would be a husband first then baby. You are choosing this....if you were tired of the so called ''bad luck'' you would put your foot down, make him put a ring on it and sign it...before any more babies..
Jamonssmom
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:33 AM

Me and my husband made all these babies so I never ben a babymama.But I don't judge those when through something I didn't.I never judge a woman.God has a plan for life and he has given her those babies no matter how they got here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 257 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:28 AM
So, what I've taken from this is you consider your kids " bad luck" basically. That you can't own up to your bad mistakes and that you probably wouldn't know what a condom looked like if someone slapped you in the face with one!!! Your lucky to have been blessed with your kids and not some nasty STD. Bad luck would be having you as a Mom!!.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 259 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:40 AM
I understand what u saying ppl won't get it unless they go threw it or see someone they really love goes through this bad luck I know my mom did go threw this my Sis dad left BC of my grandparents ( old fashion rules) then my mother was rape serval times by her father I was conceive in that miss then my 2 brothers dad was abusive an now has a lazy m### f+++++ as a husband sometime when u in a bad situation and that's all you know and it keeps repeating and repeating until you're strong enough to get out of it so I hope this time it's you get what u deserve which is happiness an lots of love
Trisha234
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:17 AM
You were conceived when your mither's father raped her? Your mom has had horrible things happen to her :-(

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand what u saying ppl won't get it unless they go threw it or see someone they really love goes through this bad luck I know my mom did go threw this my Sis dad left BC of my grandparents ( old fashion rules) then my mother was rape serval times by her father I was conceive in that miss then my 2 brothers dad was abusive an now has a lazy m### f+++++ as a husband sometime when u in a bad situation and that's all you know and it keeps repeating and repeating until you're strong enough to get out of it so I hope this time it's you get what u deserve which is happiness an lots of love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)