Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i have 5 babies w/ diff dads so what

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i just read a post about how many babies dads do you know of someone having and A LOT of you were talking crap. look not all of us have nice men in our lives so does that mean we can't have healthy sex lives?! i fight with my step sister about this all the time just because she is married and has no idea what its like to be single. i have 6 kids the first i had when i was 15my SO at the time was 17 and a complete jerk we had two together before we split when i was 19 in that same year i had a one night stand (i was on the rebound and naive) got prego with #3 which i had to give up for adpotion :( then i went into bad depression and got prego (i will admit kinda on purpose) with #4 that guy i found out was cheating through my whole pregnancy so i left 2 weeks before she was born. then i met this guy through my moms friend while i was staying with her (not knowing he was a huge player and had 3 kids he didnt take care of from his WIFE who he was separated from) smh i seriously have the worst luck..... but now i met my fiance and we planned this baby due in june :) ...... so please girls dont judge a book by the cover some girls just have REALLY bad luck.

please no haters im just trying to explain from the other side

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Replies (961-969):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 260 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:19 AM

the person said nothing wrong , she did not insult your children but said why would you put your kids through all the drama. I agree with her. Those poor kids are going to be saying well her dad or his dad. People will pick and insult them trust me. I have seen it in our school system.

Quoting Anonymous:

why are you bring my kids into this im a good mom!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope you are just stupid for putting your kids through that drama

Anonymous
by Anonymous 261 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Condoms cause weight gain?

Quoting Anonymous:

with my thrid i was still bfing so i couldnt take any..... and to be honest i wasnt really taking birth control regularly because i hate how it makes me gain weight like crazy no matter which one i try :( 

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it bad luck? A mistake is one time.. not 5. Why didn't you go on birth control?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 234 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Trashy!
calusari
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Bad luck has nothing to do with it; there is nothing wrong with having a healthy sex life, but this isn't the middle ages...there are many ways to be responsible and to prevent unwanted pregnancies. You are not a victim.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 262 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:24 AM

So you were either homeschooled or your highschool taught Abstinance instead of sex ed? Don't make excuses for your poor choices, just accept that you made bad decisions and learn from them. This is not to bash you, it's just to say you need to stop indulging in a pity party and make better decisions.

3hearts3
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Lol..My best friend has 4 kids with all different daddys!!!And she is a very good mom.

superwoman8977
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I feel for you.  I have 3 kids by 3 different dads, yep some girls get all the luck lol.. you just have to rise above all of it sweetheart, you know the story, the other beotches dont.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 259 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Yes I was an has she has had horrible things happen to her. that's why I said that lots of people can't understand how other women have so many different children from different fathers when they don't know the situation or understand what happened

Quoting Trisha234:

You were conceived when your mither's father raped her? Your mom has had horrible things happen to her :-(

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand what u saying ppl won't get it unless they go threw it or see someone they really love goes through this bad luck I know my mom did go threw this my Sis dad left BC of my grandparents ( old fashion rules) then my mother was rape serval times by her father I was conceive in that miss then my 2 brothers dad was abusive an now has a lazy m### f+++++ as a husband sometime when u in a bad situation and that's all you know and it keeps repeating and repeating until you're strong enough to get out of it so I hope this time it's you get what u deserve which is happiness an lots of love

Anonymous
by Anonymous 136 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Thank you for you kind words.  It's a struggle i go through with low self-esteem, but that also stems from childhood trauma that I've experienced.  However, i refuse to make excuses and let my past define me as a person.  It makes me want to work harder for a better future for myself and my children.  So again, thank you for your kind words, i appreciate them =) 

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

Wow :(  Your situation is a LOT different than OP's!  That stinks and a very nice story to read.   You're not a failure, you're a good mom, please don't think bad about yourself, men are failures, sad but true. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

My story of having 3 kids by 3 fathers goes like this:

A 20yo guy took advantage of me when I was 14y.  I found out I was pregnant when I was about 4½ -5 months along. I chose to keep my baby.  By the time I found out I was pregnant, I was in a relationship with a great guy. We were only together for 3mnths at that point, and hadn't even slept together.  He accepted my child and I, he took on the responsibility of my son.  I had him 2mths after I turned 15yo, I married him 2 years later and we had a child together 4 years after we got married.  Unfortunately, after 11yrs together he decided he wanted to sow his wild oats and left me to raise my 2 kids alone.  I ended up in another relationship with a guy I had known from middle school and was dumb and ended up pregnant and had baby 2 years after my divorce.  He turned out to be abusive, so I fled that situation. 

I have now been a single momma for 6+ years and yes I am VERY careful because I don't want to have another child with yet another man.  I already feel like a failure by have having 3 children with multiple fathers.  However my children are all about 6yrs apart (now 20y, 13y, & 7y) I have raised them by myself for 6+ years.  I have NEVER been on PA nor do I receive child support. I work my ass off and I am a damn good mom. So I could careless what any of you may think of. Me.      

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)