Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
dyed my 4 year old DD's hair purple and my 5 year old DS's hair blood red :) and yes it is permenent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Replies (11-20):
cadditalbrat
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I would have had to but they are naturally blonde, so it just isn't as bright as it could have been if I had bleached their hair first

Quoting Anonymous:

They're so young... didn't you have to bleach it before you dyed it?

Cute though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gdsTX
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Not with the right dye you don't.

And I think they look adorable.

Quoting Anonymous:

They're so young... didn't you have to bleach it before you dyed it?

Cute though

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM

My daughter's hair is way to beautiful to mess with. I want her to have that virgin, gorgeous color as long as possible. She wants all kinds of crazy colors, so it's just a matter of time before she messes it up on her own. I want to enjoy it while it lasts. She'll regret it one day though when she's my age and the only thing she wants is her childhood hair color back.

marinenonstop
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Wow.. not something I would do. I mean...its cute and all...but wow.
GLO682
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Not a good idea.

cadditalbrat
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM
it was a reward for my daughter. She has been having a problem with pulling her hair out and she hasn't for a week. And I could dye her hair and not dye Rylee's

Quoting Anonymous:

Why?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Whatever, any unnatural color kit I've ever seen has a bleach kit with it AND I stated they are CUTE.

Quoting gdsTX:Not with the right dye you don't.And I think they look adorable.
Quoting Anonymous:They're so young... didn't you have to bleach it before you dyed it?

Cute though
cadditalbrat
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:00 AM
my dd had beautiful hair. Ringlets and that natural bleach blonde color... Until she started ripping it out :( it was a reward for her not pulling her hair for a week.

Quoting Anonymous:

My daughter's hair is way to beautiful to mess with. I want her to have that virgin, gorgeous color as long as possible. She wants all kinds of crazy colors, so it's just a matter of time before she messes it up on her own. I want to enjoy it while it lasts. She'll regret it one day though when she's my age and the only thing she wants is her childhood hair color back.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sandiekd21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Want a brownie?
That is really irresponsible.
How could you alter their perfect hair? WHY would you introduce your kids to vanity SO YOUNG?
Parents like you make me want to throw up.
Get off my planet!

cadditalbrat
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:03 AM
it came with the bleach kit. I just didn't use it. We're using it to bleach my moms hair and putting the rest of the color in her hair :) my mom is awesome!

Quoting Anonymous:

Whatever, any unnatural color kit I've ever seen has a bleach kit with it AND I stated they are CUTE.

Quoting gdsTX:Not with the right dye you don't.And I think they look adorable.

Quoting Anonymous:They're so young... didn't you have to bleach it before you dyed it?

Cute though

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)