Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you have one?

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM
  • 33 Replies

Dishwasher? And do you like it? We have one and I hate the damn thing.i always wash the dishes before I put them in their and for someone reason my glass cups and clear glass bowls always end up with these nasty looking spots they always look dirty but they aren't.i have even soaked them in hot water and hand washed them and they spots wont come out.i have cleaned the dishwasher to see if maybe it was dirty but I still get the damn spots.we have used jet dry and they doesn't help.stupid dishwasher!

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I have one but I rarely use it. It's super noisy

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I have one, but it stopped working about a week after my husband installed it, and he never attempted to figure out why. I'm okay with hand washing.

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I love my dishwasher, I use it simply to sanitize my dishes, they are "clean" before they go in there.

susieQ680
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Nope

IUND
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:53 AM

We just got a new one and I love it!  The spots are gone too. 

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Never had on, the only dishwasher in this house is me :)

AHmom103
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Nope, but I do want one. I hate handwashing dishes.

Babymama7710
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I don't want to out in a new one since we are moving and our new house has a new one but it drives me crazy I have to buy all new glasses and some new glass serving dishes .idk if I will even use the new one

Quoting IUND:

Babymama7710
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I don't mind hand washing I just like it when the kids are driving me crazy I can real fast load it and be done but ugh the damn spots are driving me crazy they always look dirty

Quoting Anonymous:

I have one, but it stopped working about a week after my husband installed it, and he never attempted to figure out why. I'm okay with hand washing.

IUND
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I understand!  Trust me, we only replaced this one because we are staying in this house for the near future and the otehr one stopped working.  Have you tried vinegar?  My mom swears by it.  Good luck!

Quoting Babymama7710:

I don't want to out in a new one since we are moving and our new house has a new one but it drives me crazy I have to buy all new glasses and some new glass serving dishes .idk if I will even use the new one

Quoting IUND:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)