Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

should I report to child protective services?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 89 Replies

I don't agree with boyfriend's parents style of raising their kids...and they have had child services called on them once before that I know of (I am SURE there were more times, she has 5 kids). The time that I know of is when someone called because the step father was doing drugs in the house. He ended up getting clean before they issued the drug test, so nothing came out of it. They have a 7 year old that lives in the house, and let me tell you, this house is DIRTY! She has a puppy, and it goes the bathroom in the house everywhere, the whole house smells like pee, and there are stains all over the carpet. The mother cleans it about twice a month. That makes me upset that the child is living in that environment. What really pushed me over the edge is the dog was on her period, and the parents just let her bleed everywhere! They put no protection on her, like a diaper or a pad of any kind. The dog goes on the furniture and every time she would sit down, there would be drops of blood where ever she just was. It makes me sick!!! They also let the 7 year old stay up till 11pm or later, just because she doesn't want to. She misses school when ever she wants, and is not doing well, probably because the lack of sleep. I was thinking about making an annonymous report, since I don't want to hurt my boyfriend's feelings, but that little girl deserves better.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
childofGod995
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:04 PM
4 moms liked this

for the welfare of that child i think you should.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM

can I report anonymously? or do they need to know who I am?

Quoting childofGod995:

for the welfare of that child i think you should.

emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:21 PM

i'm going to go ahead and tell you

cps doesn't give a damn if the house is filthy. as long as there's food in the house and a place to sleep, they won't care about anything else.

i'm studying to be a teacher and we found this out from our professor

princeessville
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:21 PM
You can do it anon. and i think you should also asap! Those poor kids that poor girl.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:23 PM

yea but the dog is bleeding all over the house and living around pee and poop...she gets a lot of money in food stamps, and also goes to the food bank, so she is depending on welfare.

Quoting emeraldangel20:

cps doesn't give a damn if the house is filthy. as long as there's food in the house and a place to sleep, they won't care about anything else.

emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM

i know, and i'm really sorry, but i'm just telling you not to expect to get results

and yes, it can be anonymous

Quoting Anonymous:

yea but the dog is bleeding all over the house...she gets a lot of money in food stamps, and also goes to the food bank, so she is depending on welfare.

Quoting emeraldangel20:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM
They won't do anything
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Dogs get periods??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:25 PM

yes, when they are not spayed.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Dogs get periods??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM
They won't do anything. I have seen far worse and they let it go.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN