Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i want to smack a bitch. wwyd update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
Neighborhood kids mom just came and took all of ds' Nerf dart things. They were on the ground in the common area, but ds isn't done paying outside yet... I'm half tempted to go knock on her door and ask for them back. I don't have money to keep his ammo supply up.

She's refusing to give them back. I had to walk away. I've never been so upset in my life! I swear, I wanna be a bitch myself, throw a huge kid thing (bbq, water fights, etc) in the summer and not include her or her family. Ugh but that's taking it out on the kids, and I dint want that. Seriously, what grown up says her kids will never play with mine "ever again"?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:23 PM
2 moms liked this

I would.
Tell her they are your son's property and in the future you will make sure he leaves less of them scattered about in the commons area.
Make your son an ammo bag so he can pick them up and keep them on his person at all times when he plays :) 

ToolArmy066
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM
What she said

Quoting OwlNuggets:

I would.
Tell her they are your son's property and in the future you will make sure he leaves less of them scattered about in the commons area.
Make your son an ammo bag so he can pick them up and keep them on his person at all times when he plays :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:25 PM

So do it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:25 PM

what is a commons area?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM
She got mad because my kid wasn't playing/talking with hers... And now they will 'never get to play ever again'.... Ds was in a water fight with another kids in the neighborhood... Her kids weren't allowed to play in the water fight. (they could shoot but not get shot).
lexiloo714
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Don't just let her keep them, of course you should go over there.
N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Ummm yeah. You should knock on her door and ask for them back. Maybe that was her passive aggressive way of letting you know that it annoys her when your sons toys are left in the common area.

atyou
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Word.

What she said.

Ps. I dig the smiley. Nice touch.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

I would.

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:27 PM

go get his stuff and tell her "oh I'm so sorry, he wasn't done playing yet" Write his last name on them with a sharpie.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Yes ma'am ;)

Quoting atyou:

Word.

What she said.

Ps. I dig the smiley. Nice touch.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

I would.

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)