Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

have you ever almost been kidnapped?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies

I have when I was 16yrs old, this man came up to me and said some perverse things, took off in his car. little did i know he was watching me for the next 20min till i started to walk home, which is when he reappeared in his car and followed me up the streets, i started running, he thought i was going to run into a store, parked his car and got out, i ran the other direction towards my house and he followed me in his car again. THANK GOD my neighbors were outside (they were big guys) i ran crying into them, they shuffled me into the house as the car turned into my block coming after me, they started yelling at him and he drove off quickly, they made me call the cops, and the cop comes, I tell him what happened and he said "well, you look older than you are"  wtf?

scariest moment of my life, i have never run so hard before

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:32 PM

anyone???

Lovemybabieslnb
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never been. Just the thought of it is scary. I'm paranoid about it tho. And those cops shouldn't be cops!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I narrowly escaped being raped and probably murdered when I was in my early 20s.  It was very truamatic and took 20 years for me to talk about....  he said some hidious things to me as I was fighting him.  Thank God there was someone there to chase him away.   

young_lv_mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:39 PM
My father tried when I was 7 or 8, can't remember how old I was, I almost broke my wrist trying to get to my mom, and had a pain I'm my ribs for about a week after. My parents were still getting a divorce and if he got me he could have keep me from my mom. Scary stuff.
jenbscott
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:39 PM
No, but I have been held at gunpoint and violated. He told me he would kill me if I didn't let him. He touched me all over and ran away with my purse. Good thing my phone was in my purse and I was able to track it. Cops got him! Come to find out, he did it to five other women in my apartment complex.

Does this count?
ivy801
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM
I was 7 and on my way to the corner store for my mom when creepy guy started talking to me from his car. Wish I had ignore him he got my name out of me and waved me closer. I saw he was hooding himself and I got scared. Started walking but he followed me. I paniced and ran in to an alley. Yeah I know great huh? I ran behind a telephone pole and he almost crashed in to it. I ran and went in to the store. I watch him drive by looking for me. I bought what my mom wanted didn't tell anyone in the store. It started to rain and I ten home told my mom drew a picture of him but she just ignore me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Yes. He drove out into the country and wouldn't let me out. He assaulted me. He made the next few months of my life hell.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM
I don't know if he was going to try and kidnap me. But when I was 15 a friend and I were walking when I guy stopped his truck to ask for directions. I told him where to go but wouldn't get any closer to his truck. He kept saying he couldn't hear me to get me to step closer and then my friend noticed he was playing with himself so we took off running. It was pretty creepy
junebaby11
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Yep I dont want to talk about it :(
mich.el.le
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM

What a dbag cop. :/

No, I have never been almost kidnapped. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN