Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Married mama's that DID NOT marry your FIRST love!??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 83 Replies

Do you ever think about your ex??? Like what ifs? Do you still have feelings for him???

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Yes, yes and yes.  I will elaborate later.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I do. He was my high school sweet heart and after our dd was born we just kinda went our seperate ways. We still talk now and have a decent relationship for our dd sake but he was my BEST FRIEND and i miss him.... crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I do think of him..Often. And yes I will always have feelings for him. He was killed overseas. SO knows of him, and lost his first love as well....

MomTo2Boys12
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't. I fell madly in love with my first love, and it lasted three and a half years, just to end on bad terms (he fell in love with somebody else) and when I met my husband I was knocked on my butt and I haven't looked back. Granted, my husband can be a total pain... But I haven't had a reason to think about my ex. I wish him all the happiness in the world, but I just don't think about him.
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
No. My first love cheated on me in high school and got someone else prego. We're still friends but I don't think about him like that.
KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:14 PM
I do think about him. But he introduced me to my husband and we all still chat. When we got back together the second time it answered all my what if questions and we both learned it wasn't meant to be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I do think of him..Often. And yes I will always have feelings for him. He was killed overseas. SO knows of him, and lost his first love as well....

OH MY GOSH! i'm so sorry. I would not know how to handle that if he ever died. :( My dh says he had a serious TRUE love before me but i don't think he did... I feel bad about still having "love" for my ex, its not like i'm in love with him though..
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:15 PM
I have no reason to. He's married to my BFF's little sister and works for the Geek Squad. He came to my wedding though. LOL
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
It's natural to reminiscence.
Mrs-Somerhalder
by Blake on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)