Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would this piss you off?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

Hypothetically speaking, If your husband got a fine for driving with no insurance and than didn't pay the fine and his license got suspended.. Would you be pissed? 

(I know none of your husands would ever do this because they are all very responsible that is why I said "hypothetically speaking") 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lincolnlady
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Yes, I would be pissed. He would lose his job, because he couldn't get there. Then we'd lose our house and so on...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I did that exact thing lol, except I'm the wife, and yes hubby was pissed. It was worse even though because I did have insurance and just didn't provide proof in time. 

danie24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:24 PM

No. I wouldn't be angry.

I would think he was irrisponsible and lazy.

But if he has to hitch hike to work, that's his problem, not mine - LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:24 PM
yes, because that is just irresponsible, sounds like a real loser
Lizardannie1966
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Were you (ETA..hypothetical "you") were aware that he had the fine but assumed he had paid it?

anotherhalf
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Yes because now I've discovered I married a complete loser.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:26 PM

yes because my husband needs his license for his job. without it he would get fired. so that would not be good at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Id be pissed as all hell.

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:27 PM
If I knew "hypothetically" that he was driving with no insurance, I could not be mad when he got his license suspended.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:29 PM

i knew he got pulled over. I knew he got a ticket and had to go to court .. all of this was before we got married. I was not aware of how much the ticket was. He told me he had to pay it and I kept asking him to show it to me so that I could work it into our monthly bills... but he chose not to. We have only been married 6 months. 

He got the letter today that his license is suspended. And he got upset with me because I am upset with him. 

On top of this fine/ticket he also has to pay the lawyer still. And now he has to pay a reinstatement fee to get his license back!!! I am so pissed!

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Were you (ETA..hypothetical "you") were aware that he had the fine but assumed he had paid it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)