I found him in the room with a bottle of windex pointed in his mouth. I grabbed it and panicked, I was trying to look for the poison control number but I couldn't think straight. I started to call my grandma but then dh told me to calm down the bottle was on lock mode. Those few seconds was so scary. Please program that number in your phone, it can save a life. That's the whole point of this post.
Posted via mobile.cafemom.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.