Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

prob gunna get bashed but oh well

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My dd is driving me freaking nuts!! I had dd2 2 weeks ago and since we've been home from the hospital my older dd is up my asshole. Hanging all over me, alllll in her sisters face. I know she's 4 and has to adjust but between the sleep deprivation and hormones she's literally on my last nerve. I know I'm terrible for saying this, I know I asked for it by having another child but Geeze oh man I need to breathe.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Replies (41-50):
valeriesmom1112
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Ya because she couldve predicted what would happen. Why do you stupid anons pray on people looking for help.

Quoting Anonymous:

You should have thought about the first one before you had the second one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM

It's called birth control. It's pretty predictable if used as prescribed.

Quoting valeriesmom1112:

Ya because she couldve predicted what would happen. Why do you stupid anons pray on people looking for help.

Quoting Anonymous:

crumpy_gat
by No. on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:41 PM
My friend went through that, same age difference. She's getting better but still expects a lot of attention.
crumpy_gat
by No. on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Don't be an asshole, having a baby is an adjustment for everyone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting valeriesmom1112:

Quoting Anonymous:

valeriesmom1112
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Ya i was talking about her knowing what would happen if she had another child. Birth control has nothing to do with it if she planned this child. Lots of parents plan their next child and do not know how their previous children will react

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting valeriesmom1112:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Birth control had nothing to do with this. I tried for this baby so shove it. My crystal ball must've been broken when I asked it how dd1 would do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Quoting crumpy_gat:

My friend went through that, same age difference. She's getting better but still expects a lot of attention.

I know a good bit is age related
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:58 PM

You are awesome momma. I couldn't do it! I have one and he is five and that is enough! I love him to peices but there is no way i could deal with another any time soon. 

bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:02 PM

What did you expect?? She has been an only child for four years and is used to being the center of attention.  She wants to be a part of it all.  Why don't you pass the little one off to your S/O and spend some one on one time with your older child.  I am sure that she is just feeling neglected and wants to be involved so she knows that she isn't being forgotten, replaced and is still loved.

bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:08 PM

It's no surprise that the older child feels jealousy towards the newborn. It's normal. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN