Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

prob gunna get bashed but oh well

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My dd is driving me freaking nuts!! I had dd2 2 weeks ago and since we've been home from the hospital my older dd is up my asshole. Hanging all over me, alllll in her sisters face. I know she's 4 and has to adjust but between the sleep deprivation and hormones she's literally on my last nerve. I know I'm terrible for saying this, I know I asked for it by having another child but Geeze oh man I need to breathe.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Replies (91-99):
Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:47 AM

LOL! Not gonna reem ya. Just gonna laugh.  I'll be feeling the same way soon, but not because of a 4yr old little girl, but because of 10, 8 and 7 year old boys.

ambitious_MOM
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Yeah I've heard that's how young children are when a new baby comes to the family I would say they just have to adjust.....good luck,though and congrats.
CheesyKitty
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:52 AM
same here I have a 2 week old and a 21 month old.... wtf was I thinking! We just gotta make it a few months momma til ydds are a little more sturdy lol.
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:54 AM
It happens when you have another baby. Let her help where she can and be patient. Give her "jobs" and try to spend one on one time with just her. It will get better after a few more weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Awww, that's really hard for her because she's used to being the only one and now she has to share her mama.  *** Hugs ***  Hang in there.

RoxStetz
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:57 AM

hugs mama.  I get it, and it does get better.  She just needs an extra cuddle from you.  Take a deep breath and remember that this too shall pass. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Quoting VinVanMom:

Do you have family that can come and do something one on one with her give you a break?

Tonight my older dd is spending the night at my moms all by herself, she seems so excited!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting RoxStetz:

hugs mama.  I get it, and it does get better.  She just needs an extra cuddle from you.  Take a deep breath and remember that this too shall pass. 

Thanks. We colored together this am while baby was sleeping. Little steps right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Quoting Owl_Feather:

Did I forget to mention I have 3 dogs too? Lol 2 pit mixes and an American Staffordshire! No wonder I'm losing it!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)