Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you love it, hate it, tolerate it?  What are your feelings on it?

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Replies (31-40):
hopeym23
by J3 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:57 PM

That has to suck big time.

Quoting divinedimension:

It's ok. My dh and I both are just sooo tired by the end of the day that if we have the choice between sleep and sex we normally both choose sleep. We have 3 special needs kids- four kids total. I work about 14 hours a day. I also have a breastfed infant. It's just not on our priority list.

I also have begun to have a fear of it. I'm prone to UTIs because of my diabetes- every single time we have sex I end up at the doctors office in pain.....

momwith2monkeys
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Love it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I have complicated feelings about it. I miss having pasionate sex that makes you a little dizzy and gives you that "heady" feeling. It's more like a mundane chore these days. I like the "intimacy" I experience with my husband but the actual act is....I don't know...boring?
He is a man who really enjoys routine. I like to switch things up a bit. I rarely get off because of meds I take. I don't feel like he "wants" me. I feel like he just feels obligated and I'm pretty sure he thinks I just feel obligated too.
We have talked about it, I've cried about it, I've been angry about it, and at this point I'm just so damn OVER it!
Sex can go fuck itself.
idee
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:59 PM

I wish we had it more often.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Love it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I have complicated feelings about it. I miss having pasionate sex that makes you a little dizzy and gives you that "heady" feeling. It's more like a mundane chore these days. I like the "intimacy" I experience with my husband but the actual act is....I don't know...boring?
He is a man who really enjoys routine. I like to switch things up a bit. I rarely get off because of meds I take. I don't feel like he "wants" me. I feel like he just feels obligated and I'm pretty sure he thinks I just feel obligated too.
We have talked about it, I've cried about it, I've been angry about it, and at this point I'm just so damn OVER it!
Sex can go fuck itself.

I have just recently started getting that feeling you are talking about lol. My husband actaully read a book called "O" holy moses.

Anonymous
1 mom liked this
I feel bad for a lot of you women. If you feel sex is a chore then I assume your not getting yours. I love sex and have it almost everyday sometimes a few times a day.
Anonymous

No, I don't hate it. I love it! Dh and I can't get enough of one another. We've been together for 17yrs, married for 14. :)

MammaPaparazza
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Fuck no! I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:03 PM

not a fan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)