Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

annnnndd poof.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Shocking that she would put someone on blast just to take it down not even an hour later.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:11 AM
I'll single handedly take full blame for that. I contacted the guy she is stalking. I'm waiting for his response now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:12 AM
11 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Should I stick with this one then?
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh Lord, changing the channel
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Quoting 504bbymami:

It's shocking that for as long as I've been on cm, everyone has been telling me "drop him". "you're so much better than him". "he's disgusting trash"

And then I say, I dropped him because he's disgusting trash and I'm better than that, everyone suddenly sings a different tune.

Just goes to show, no matter what I do, I will always be "wrong" here.

You didnt drop him though if you are always fucking talking about him, trying to get revenge and put him on blast. You are in the wrong here, he might be "rapping" about you, but you shouldnt care because you have a dh who "loves" you and children who need you there for them, not worrying about what some loser you had relationships said about you. There will always be exs that talk shit.
MaNdYbEaR2010
by *Manda* on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:13 AM
This. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you explain what you're talking about? Everyone isn't privy to who and what you're speaking of.
FL2AK
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:13 AM
4 moms liked this
You are right to drop him, wrong to post pictures of him and continually talk about him. Quit letting bad people have so much space in your head.

Quoting 504bbymami:

It's shocking that for as long as I've been on cm, everyone has been telling me "drop him". "you're so much better than him". "he's disgusting trash"

And then I say, I dropped him because he's disgusting trash and I'm better than that, everyone suddenly sings a different tune.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I'll single handedly take full blame for that. I contacted the guy she is stalking. I'm waiting for his response now.

Fine by me. Not my life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I put up another one for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Do you like my new meme for that person?

Its a little long tbh. it would be better if a pic was involved illustrating said comment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Who's worse: the little wannabe-still-a-nobody rapper, or the hoodrat he's rapping about? Hmm...
crumpy_gat
by No. on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

It's not that you're not "better than him," it's that you keep posting pics of him when you've said you've moved on.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)