Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

annnnndd poof.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Shocking that she would put someone on blast just to take it down not even an hour later.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Replies (21-30):
armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

lisairv
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:15 AM

margarita time

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Can you explain what you're talking about? Everyone isn't privy to who and what you're speaking of.

Cant. I gotta be vague cause I cant call out members. They might get uncomfortable according to admins rules.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:15 AM

I have never made any comment one way or another toward what you choose to do in your life or what you do and don't post here and I never intend to because I don't get personally wrapped up in all of that kind of stuff, but I have seen A LOT of the conversations surrounding you and I agree with you. It seems like it really does not matter one ioda what you do or say- you're wrong.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Just goes to show, no matter what I do, I will always be "wrong" here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting armywifey26:

omg i love the weiner man!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Who is the "wanna be rapper" she's posting about?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll single handedly take full blame for that. I contacted the guy she is stalking. I'm waiting for his response now.

Fine by me. Not my life.
EAzizM
by Erica on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Hun, if you had dropped him you wouldn't remember him in a thought much less make a post. Once you are rid of the need to bash him, then you will truly be over him.

Quoting 504bbymami:It's shocking that for as long as I've been on cm, everyone has been telling me "drop him". "you're so much better than him". "he's disgusting trash"

And then I say, I dropped him because he's disgusting trash and I'm better than that, everyone suddenly sings a different tune.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:15 AM
What guy?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll single handedly take full blame for that. I contacted the guy she is stalking. I'm waiting for his response now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting crumpy_gat:

THANK YOU! Exactly Jenna. Exactly this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:16 AM
.... You still talk about him and that lifestyle. You have NOT dropped him. You're still OBSESSED.

Quoting 504bbymami:

It's shocking that for as long as I've been on cm, everyone has been telling me "drop him". "you're so much better than him". "he's disgusting trash"

And then I say, I dropped him because he's disgusting trash and I'm better than that, everyone suddenly sings a different tune.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)