Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I found a message from my husband to another woman that said.... UPDATE!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 210 Replies

"I love you".  It totally broke my heart. I confronted him, and he said that he says that to all his friends. I know that he is very social, but would you be ok with your DH saying I love you twice in a message to another woman? She was asking him if he was ok. He responded, " I don't want to talk about it sorry  I love you".  He repeated I love you in another sentence.  

He is trying to make me feel like I am overreacting, what do you think? 

So Sorry for taking so long to update. So this is what happened after I found that message.

My DH keeps denying everything, but as they say "actions speak louder than words." I think it was an emotinal long distance relationship. She lives in another country, and she is married. So I know  they didn't have a physical relationship. She deleted her facebook account right after I sent her a message. I regret not messaging the husband.

My husband won't accept that there was anything between them. He just says that they are friends and that he meant it as a "love ya" kind if thing.  Plus,  he also deleted his facebook account. Yeah I know Asshole.  He still tried to make me feel like I was overreacting, but I asked him to leave. 

He won't leave, we are just sleeping in separate rooms. He is also kissing my ass. He sent me flowers to work, he brought me lunch to work, he bought me Victoria secret panties, and he is spending a lot more time with our children. He is more guilty than I thought. 

One thing I am sure is that he hasn't traveled anywhere.

What pisses me off is that our marriage was based on trust since the beginning. He knows he can leave if he is not happy with me. I am well off financially. I make enough  money to support myself and my two girls. That is not a problem. Emotionally, I am still hurt and dissapointed

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM
26 moms liked this
Oh hell no.his shit would be packed up & on its way out with him.no way would that fly in my home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM
6 moms liked this
Nope. I'd say he's trying to cover his tracks, because he's cheating. Sorry :/
KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM
16 moms liked this

I think that men that have something to hide try to make you feel like you are overreacting.

BrittSam2011
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM
4 moms liked this

Cha cha cha cheater.

Lzabierek
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM
5 moms liked this

No! Your husbands cheating on you! UNLESS that female is his relative, he should not be saying that to ANYONE else but you!

toadilyawesome
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:09 AM

My husband would not be saying this to his friends.

opal10161973
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Really?  Please tell me you don't believe that.

hotmama83227
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:09 AM

damn it...oh i think you already know whats up :( 

laineysmum
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Uh, yeah. No. Not okay. At all. 

Caitlin1983
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this
He's lying.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)