Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my friends are stupid*Possible trigger *

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:10 AM
  • 32 Replies
2 moms liked this
It hit me like a brick tonight.

I went out for a little sober dancing and met up with my friends. One has a 3yo DD, the other is just a bitch, and the other had an abortion (not judging her or abortion but she learned nothing from it) and she told me she thinks she had a MC because she bled for two weeks. She also said she got HPV from her FWB who is married...omfg.

So the girl w the 3yo is fucking the bitchy girls boyfriend behind her back. I told bitchy but she doesn't believe me.

I'm just like... I don't need to be here. I'm not passing judgement, I just have nothing in common with them. I've been with SO for 3.5 years. I've got two great kids. I'm responsible, ortry really hard to be.

I just don't belong anymore.
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hp2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Blah
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:14 AM
It sounds as if it's good you don't belong. You have your life together and they don't. They're at a different stage and it's nice bc you don't have all the drama. I know I've been through it all and I left everyone but my kids behind, when I left my ex-husband.
gingerprincess
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Sound like you made the right choice.

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Its just sad to watch. Its a trainwreck. My life isn't together, but I don't sleep around and drink four ttimes a week etc.

Quoting MichLW69:

It sounds as if it's good you don't belong. You have your life together and they don't. They're at a different stage and it's nice bc you don't have all the drama. I know I've been through it all and I left everyone but my kids behind, when I left my ex-husband.
hp2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Its so hard because I've grown up with these women.

Quoting gingerprincess:

hotmama83227
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM

i know exactly what you mean, its a mess out there lol  I went out with my bros wife, and her bbf and they were talking about cheating on their dh's and "omg every woman does it!", it was not even just the two of them this happened with...i stay away from pretty much all of them now

zeenah
by Zarah on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I used to be an alcoholic loser. I don't get a long with most of my friends from back then. The only thing we had in common was the drinking. I'm glad dd and DH made me a better woman. 

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Believe me, the friend w the bf cheating on her, knows, she just chooses not to believe it. My ex cheated constantly and I knew, but I choose to stay bc I desperately wanted a family.

My life isn't where I want it to be, esp at my age, but I have two happy, healthy kids and I'd do anything for them.

Quoting hp2011:

Its just sad to watch. Its a trainwreck. My life isn't together, but I don't sleep around and drink four ttimes a week etc.

Quoting MichLW69:

gingerprincess
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:21 AM

I feel you. I ditched my best friend of 8 years because I couldn't stand her priorities anymore, I miss her yes, but I am not on that level. You grew up, they didn't.

Quoting hp2011:

Its so hard because I've grown up with these women.

Quoting gingerprincess:

Sister.Menses
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:22 AM
I grew out of my friends too. Dumbasses don't wanna hang if you can't get fucked up constantly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)