Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's Caturday! Ask the TrollCat!

Posted by   + Show Post

So it is Caturday again! Every damn week Caturday shows up!

So that means it's Ask The Troll Cat day for advice, suggestions, input, or whatever.

OR

You can share funny Caturday pictures. Whatever Floats your Boat.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Replies (181-188):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:50 PM

well think of it this way, if it was unbearable, none of us would have a second or third, or fourth or be like the duggar LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Well damn >.< 

Thank you for the advice! The baby was 6 lbs at 35 weeks and I've gained 6lbs since then so I'm not sure how big he's gonna be. I've got a petite frame and I'm afraid of him being too big as well but the doc hasn't said anything about that. As long as inducing that week wouldn't disrupt any of his development and he's already done & ready I guess I don't see the problem. I don't see the point in waiting 42 weeks... I just hope he comes before then. I have heard it'll be very painful and I'm pretty scared of that.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Well I was induced because my first dropped and was way too low and I had pre-labor contractions for several months. I will say this, induced labors are horrid. Most that have them have severe back pains... The body slowly progresses on it's own makes it easier on the body verses something forced throwing the body off. If I were you, I would avoid it if possible but at the same time, you also have to take in consideration if the baby gets too big it may be hard on your poor hips.

Babies once they are full terms are helping you collect body fat.

Sweeping the membrane may or may not there is no one fits all for everyone. Some dont even contract if the water breaks....

Quoting Anonymous:

I was looking for this damn post! Lol

OKAY- Here's my question. I am currently 39 weeks pregnant with my first. 40 weeks on Wednesday. Doc wants to induce me the week of May 7th if the baby hasn't come by then. SO my question is.... What else is still developing with the fetus at this point besides accumulating body fat? 

Also- If I ask her to "sweep my membranes" on Thursday do you think that'll bring on labor naturally?

Are you one of those people that's super anti inducing? If so can you explain? I'm a first time mom and clueless on what to do here. 

THANK YOU :3

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Lmfao!!! This is true. That is one crazy woman. Thanks again :)

Quoting thetrollcat:

well think of it this way, if it was unbearable, none of us would have a second or third, or fourth or be like the duggar LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Well damn >.< 

Thank you for the advice! The baby was 6 lbs at 35 weeks and I've gained 6lbs since then so I'm not sure how big he's gonna be. I've got a petite frame and I'm afraid of him being too big as well but the doc hasn't said anything about that. As long as inducing that week wouldn't disrupt any of his development and he's already done & ready I guess I don't see the problem. I don't see the point in waiting 42 weeks... I just hope he comes before then. I have heard it'll be very painful and I'm pretty scared of that.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Well I was induced because my first dropped and was way too low and I had pre-labor contractions for several months. I will say this, induced labors are horrid. Most that have them have severe back pains... The body slowly progresses on it's own makes it easier on the body verses something forced throwing the body off. If I were you, I would avoid it if possible but at the same time, you also have to take in consideration if the baby gets too big it may be hard on your poor hips.

Babies once they are full terms are helping you collect body fat.

Sweeping the membrane may or may not there is no one fits all for everyone. Some dont even contract if the water breaks....

Quoting Anonymous:

I was looking for this damn post! Lol

OKAY- Here's my question. I am currently 39 weeks pregnant with my first. 40 weeks on Wednesday. Doc wants to induce me the week of May 7th if the baby hasn't come by then. SO my question is.... What else is still developing with the fetus at this point besides accumulating body fat? 

Also- If I ask her to "sweep my membranes" on Thursday do you think that'll bring on labor naturally?

Are you one of those people that's super anti inducing? If so can you explain? I'm a first time mom and clueless on what to do here. 

THANK YOU :3

ShanesMommy2012
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Troll Cat, do you love me? :)
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I love anyone that has love to give :D

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

shamroc374
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Lol. Mine thinks she is a pin up model. Especially when I put her bathing suit on her.

Quoting thetrollcat:

mine will walk sideways :O

Quoting shamroc374:

If I dress my girl, she starts posing for a photo shoot. It's so funny.

Quoting thetrollcat:

sometimes. If you dress her and try to take her picture she will purposely MOVE. She is such a shit

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on May. 5, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Have you ever lived in any New England state?

thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 5, 2013 at 6:32 PM

never and it is likely never going to happen

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you ever lived in any New England state?

thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 5, 2013 at 6:32 PM

of course I do!

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN