Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Me and two co workers are sitting in the break room. One co worker is known for bad breath and the other is clueless about it. So the bad breath co worker is talking and the clueless one says "omg what is that smell, it smells like shit" she kept going on and on about it and then she gets up and smells the seat of the chair. At this point the bad breath girl is looking mortified and so was I. I text clueless, hoping it will get her to shut up about the smell and of course her phone wasn't on vibrate, she says "N why are you texting me" and then she read the text out loud. It said "her breath" ms clueless says "her breath? What is that supposed to mean?" I just gave her a straight face until she caught on. Everyone looked embarrassed and bad breath girl changed the subject.. I want to hear some awkward moment stories! Please share!
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Replies (81-81):
NaturalMama1026
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Your choice to feed the drama, however it is that you do it. I have seen that pic of Jenna and the only reason it got handled the way it did is because of her "past". Just exactly why this thread has some of the stuff it does, your past, with or without pictures.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

And I am not choosing to have my pics all over the Internet. I have way more respect for myself and my family to end up with a photoshop pic of my face sucking on a dick.

Quoting NaturalMama1026:

Let's be honest here, 504 didn't "end up" like anything. When I was new I would get so irritated by the whole situation. Then I realized that both sides feed it and both sides love it. She has full control to stop and start over with a new s/n or post anon like others have done. But she won't because she loves it. Then you go into her posts and all these people complain but went in to comment seeing her s/n with 500+ replies. You have total control of what you make of yourself on here and its pretty apparent what you are choosing.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

If you were in my shoes, you would understand why. I don't want to end up like 504

Quoting RissyLee:

You had to know it would come up. I just don't really understand the issue. I wouldn't care what others thought of my ring (my love of it would be all that mattered), but I would post a pic of it just to show I wasn't a liar and laugh at those who were so insistent I was.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

I made one post with a pic of me in it and it went straight to a blog and these bitches bashed the hell out of my pic, why the hell would I post my ring when they're waiting to bash it. No matter what I say or what pic I post, I will get bashed. I don't have to prove a damn thing to a bunch of bitches waiting to bash me. This post is not even about a ring yet here we are discussing it.

Quoting RissyLee:

You post all the other stuff that others pick at you for, but you won't post what should be a beautiful ring for everyone to ooh and ahh over?

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

So I should post my ring so it can go in the blog, with everything else about me?

Quoting Anonymous:

lol, I know right!!!   we will never see that ring!!!   I personally think everything about her is BS

Quoting tifferie:

Exactly if it is real, post a pic.

Quoting Anonymous:

hahaha what a joke!!!   post a pic right now then!!!!!

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

On my finger. Where else?

Quoting tifferie:

So where is this ring?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured