Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Extreme Couponing fading away?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:21 AM

I was doing etreme couponing before it was cool and I will continue to do so!   

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:28 AM
2 moms liked this

from what I read Stores caught on and limit the products you can buy with coupons.  I tried the coupon route but never found coupons for products I buy.  

Quoting Anonymous:

I was doing etreme couponing before it was cool and I will continue to do so!   

jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:36 AM
It doesn't work down here, they don't double & I end spending $$ on shit I don't use & then giving it away. Not many coupons for fresh meats & veggies.
HelloSweetie
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:36 AM
2 moms liked this

We eat Paleo. I never fond coupons that will help me shop :/

GreenAndLean
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:38 AM
I still coupon, I have 5 computers I use to print most of them and that helps me with getting the brands and products I want

I don't do anything extreme really but I hate not going to the store with coupons or sales in mind.
RheaF
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:38 AM
They never made coupons for food we buy.
RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:39 AM
I have never been great at couponing. I shop sales and such, and I'm always so excited when I have just a few coupons to use.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Stores are on to the trends now and are changing their policies, fast.  I don't see the point in having eighty five tubes of toothpaste or two hundred bottles of dish detergent anyway.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:41 AM
I save on household stuff mostly

I live in a small town and walmart and a small very expensive grocery store are the only places to shop
finnbar
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Couponing is alive and well here in SC.
Just yesterday I went in to Bi Lo for squash and mushrooms and ended up grabbing four jugs of Surf laundry detergent at $1.14 apiece. Normally they are $4.28 each. They were BoGo and I had four $1 off one coupons.
I think in places where groceries are expensive there are fewer coupon opportunities.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)