Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm done so over it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Dh and I have been toghter for 6 years. The first 4 were really rocky because of his drug addiction. We were evicted so many times, we didn't have food we had to pawn stuff. Finally he got his act together and has been clean for 2 years. He has a great job and he works nights. Everything has been going great until I found out he cheated. We went to counseling and everything was going fine. Or so I thought, he has been bitching about everything under the sun. I don't clean right, cook right, do laundry right, wash dishes right. Lastnight he bitched about the pot being in the strainer.

I had a dream he was cheating on me lastnight. A week before I founf out he was cheating I had a dream he was. Between his stupid sisters, his bitching and complaining and him cheating I'm done. All he does when he is home is stay holed up in our bed room. He doesn't eat with me or watch tv. He stays in the room all day long. He leaves to put the dishes in the sink or to smoke.

I'm fucking tired of this shit and I'm ready to leave
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Bump
ChrissyReznor
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
It's about time
Horsey_Mom
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I'm sorry. I don't have any real good advice, but do what you need to do. Be strong! You deserve better!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Yeah I know but I have no place to go, no job no money. I would have to get on pa and I'm not to fond of that

Quoting ChrissyReznor:

It's about time

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:50 AM

im sorry but that isnt a relationship. that is a roomate. if you have kids thats not healthy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM
That's what I told him before I found out about the cheating

Quoting justpeachy71904:

im sorry but that isnt a relationship. that is a roomate. if you have kids thats not healthy

donnag013
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:54 AM

BTDT It is better to be alone than to feel alone when you are with someone.

scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Why don't you start putting some money away so at least you will have something?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:58 AM
He use to give me money once a week. He stopped doing that saying he has no money. When I go through his pants I see receipts for restraunts and other things

Quoting scarletmeshell:

Why don't you start putting some money away so at least you will have something?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN