Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spin off food stamp/ coupon post

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
If everyone who qualified for food stamps would use coupons in the first place, the number of people in the system would drastically go down.

And they have coupons for fresh food too. Do some research. Couponing is not hard. If they don't have coupons for stuff you buy write them a letter. Dole sent me over 50 coupons once because I complained.

Y'all are going to be real upset when food stamps aren't available anymore because all the hand outs (everywhere not just there) are running our country into the ground. We don't even have enough gold to back up the amount of shit we hand out.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:08 AM
MmmmKay.....
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:09 AM

i just read bla bla bla bla bla bla

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Well I'm sure that's how it comes across to people too lazy to be proactive

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Completely agree.   They are already getting fed for free and then complain they don't have time to cut coupons?   Of they can.   They can sit on their fat asses watching a Real Housewives marathon while cutting them.

The entitled lazy in this country do not realize that compared to 80% of the rest of world, they are living in luxury.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I wrote an email to three of my favorite companies this past weekend receive coupons from all of them because I complimented them on their products.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I won't be upset when they run out, because it doesn't affect us personally. But, I will feel for the children of other people who need to eat :(

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:18 AM

or to people too tired of hearing people complain and beat a dead horse

shakes head

i mean tell me how stating obvious is "being proactive"? what exactly are you DOING other than bitching and repeating like 5 other posters?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I'm sure that's how it comes across to people too lazy to be proactive

Quoting justpeachy71904:

weddingcountdown.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Ehh, we have fs right now. And I still coupon. I also work 2 jobs. We won't have them once we get stable again. But I still try to save as much of them as I can
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Lmao! Yet another person who is to ignorant to see some people on PA are working their asses off to get off of it. Hahahahaha.

Quoting Anonymous:

Completely agree.   They are already getting fed for free and then complain they don't have time to cut coupons?   Of they can.   They can sit on their fat asses watching a Real Housewives marathon while cutting them.

The entitled lazy in this country do not realize that compared to 80% of the rest of world, they are living in luxury.

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I rarely see coupons for fruit/veggies etc, so that wouldn't really help me, plus most of theplaces we shop don't accept coupons anyway

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured