Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Going on my very first "REAL" date with my DF today...

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:08 AM
  • 7 Replies
and I'm kinda nervous. Lol. We've been together for 4 years and we've nevere actually gone on a date with just him and me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:08 AM

yay have fun! what are you going to wear?

cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:04 PM
no idea :( i don't have many clothes. I own a pair of jeans anf a few nice shirts. I figured I'd wear my jeans and a nice shirt and just be sure that I do my makeup and hair the way he likes

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:17 PM

where are you going? is it warm where you are? warm enough for a sun dress? how fun! i love dates. we didnt have our first real date until 6 yrs in, we went to a paint and drink place. SO fun. we were just too busy working and stuff. life gets in the way kwim? 

yay!

Quoting cadditalbrat:

no idea :( i don't have many clothes. I own a pair of jeans anf a few nice shirts. I figured I'd wear my jeans and a nice shirt and just be sure that I do my makeup and hair the way he likes

Quoting justpeachy71904:

weddingcountdown.com

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I think I remember dates...is that where you go out and have fun and don't talk about poop or bills? Haha...

cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:04 PM
it would be but it's raining. We're going to eat and to see a movie. Completly kid free :) we might walk around the lake if it stops raining

Quoting justpeachy71904:

where are you going? is it warm where you are? warm enough for a sun dress? how fun! i love dates. we didnt have our first real date until 6 yrs in, we went to a paint and drink place. SO fun. we were just too busy working and stuff. life gets in the way kwim? 

yay!

Quoting cadditalbrat:

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:06 PM
haha I think so... I guaruntee nothing though :)

Quoting LucyMom08:

I think I remember dates...is that where you go out and have fun and don't talk about poop or bills? Haha...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Awe that's awesome! And I thought it was weird that me and my dh didn't get a real date till almost a year in! Glad we are not the only ones! Have fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN