Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Blue Balls...Fact or Fiction

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 83 Replies
When I first met my DH we started out as friends...well for about a week then we knew we could never be platonic. Anyway, that week he told me about blue balls. I had heard of them from my mom. She was always open in her discussions, so when one of our talks happened she informed me about this painful condition males go through if they are denied sex, and she said never to tease. Like I would know how at 12!

So back to my DH, he told me to never believe a man using blue balls as an excuse to have sex. If they are really in pain they have their trusty 2 backup friends right and left to alleviate said problem.

So ladies has this condition ever been used on you to have sex?
And do you believe blue balls are real?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angevil53
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly what your dh said. They can relieve it themselves. Sounds like mommy was a victim of blue balls.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Yes, an exbf tried to use that excuse one me. Left him writhing in pain, or so he said.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Well she was of an older generation 1950s who tended to believe what their men told them. My da's friend was dating a girl and she would not put out. He complained of intense pain. So he went to the doctor and the doctor told him he either had to marry the girl or find a prostitute. I remember no mention of a hand job in the conversation, though I am sure there was. So based on this info my mom wanted me to know in her only experience with this condition not to lead a man on.

Quoting angevil53:

Exactly what your dh said. They can relieve it themselves. Sounds like mommy was a victim of blue balls.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I am glad you did not fall for it:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, an exbf tried to use that excuse one me. Left him writhing in pain, or so he said.

Texa5
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Guys have said it, but I never cared. My husband and I have had to stop having sex at times because he hurt me and he doesn't do anything about "blue balls". He says it hurts a little, but it's really not that bad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:39 AM
We have had own dry spell but he has never made mention of any pain. He only brought up BB's to protect me, he said. Sounds like you have yourself a good man:)

Quoting Texa5:

Guys have said it, but I never cared. My husband and I have had to stop having sex at times because he hurt me and he doesn't do anything about "blue balls". He says it hurts a little, but it's really not that bad.

fairyjester
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:41 AM

has it ever been used on me to get me to have sex??   No sorry I am not that stupid

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Great! Ditto!

Quoting fairyjester:

has it ever been used on me to get me to have sex??   No sorry I am not that stupid

Texa5
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:44 AM
No, I mean we've had to stop in the middle of sex, lol. I always ask he wants my help in other ways because I feel bad, but it doesn't seem to bother him. He feels horrible when he hurts me and loses his urge to get off when it happens. He's not a highly sexual guy to begin with, so I did luck out there. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

We have had own dry spell but he has never made mention of any pain. He only brought up BB's to protect me, he said. Sounds like you have yourself a good man:)

Quoting Texa5:

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:45 AM
My husband jokes about having blue balls if we go through a dry spell and don't have much sex. He said it is a bit uncomfortable, but he can obviously relieve himself. He has never tried to use it as an excuse, and I wouldn't fall for it if he did lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN