Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How dh proposed to me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
We have a chalk board in the kitchen that we use to write lists on and stuff. Well one morning I looked at it like i did daily.

It said should mom and Daniel get married? With a yes/no chart that had my kids names listed. Everyone checked yes and I turned around and there he was with a ring in his hand.

We have been married 3 years and I have yet to erase the chalk board :)

What's your story?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:34 AM

cute!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I would get some sealant to spray over it so it never accidently gets rubbed off.    That is very sweet.   I didnt get proposed to I got dared to mary my dh the next day.   I should not have done that lol

sassysuie
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:34 AM

That's cute! Mine was nervous and said "will you uhhhh..heres a ring" then he turned bright red and I said yes lol.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:36 AM
My husband just asked if I wanted to get married that day. I thought he was joking at first and he kept saying he was serious. We got married that day.
starbuckmom03
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:12 PM

My dh proposed on Halloween!

He asked if I wanted to come over and hand out candy with him.  He had other plans!!

I got over there and he had a supper waiting and candles and such.  He left the room to go to the kitchen and I asked him if I could turn on some music since we always listen to music when we eat.  He yelled "NO"!!  I'm like, Ok!  He came back in the room and we finished up supper.  He went to turn on the radio because he had a song ready to play.  He got down on one knee and proposed!  The song was From Here to Eternity by Michael Peterson.  Its the song I had always wanted to be playing when I was proposed to. 

He did well!  He said in his proposal that the previous Halloween, he was going to ask me on a date but he and his roommates went and got hotwings and they ate the hottest ones there and he got sick.  He said that he should have asked me out instead!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)